CNiper

The Dippies 2018: Award Ceremony & Community Games

[CENTER][B][SIZE=4][IMG]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/225447140518920192/418909212723380224/Untitled-1.png?width=1167&height=657[/IMG] THE 2018 DIPPIES ARE HERE [/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] Starting this Sunday at 6pm EST join me live at Twitch.tv/Diplomunion as I hand out our yearly community awards. 10 categories - winners will receive a free game, a custom site trophy, bragging rights, and a custom original avatar commission from a professional online artist. Voting rights will be handed out via a message through the forums to older members who have earned the right. Think you should vote? Send me a PM. After the ceremonies we will be playing Cards Against Humanity, Town of Salem, and Bomb Tag. Instructions on how to play each game will be posted before the day of the event, but they are all free so everyone can join in on the fun. Hope to see everyone there! [SIZE=6]Award categories for 2018:[/SIZE] [B]I Was Just Trolling" Award [/B]for most likely to lose an argument [I]Nominees[/I] @SteakOnSpear @Feanor @Gawain @M3rkabo [B]The Cannon Fodder Award [/B]for most likely to feed in game [I]Nominees[/I] @CNiper @TheLastSpartan @Dayne @X152Leader [B] Saltiest Fucks Award[/B] for literally saltiest fuck [I]Nominees[/I] @X152Leader @lalzar @banebladeluv @War4life [B]From Meme to Team Award[/B] for most improved Diplo'er [I]Nominees[/I] @ponasozis @Belisarius @M3rkabo @MaceMaul [B]Nogg's Portrait Award [/B]for best looking Diplo'er [I]Nominees[/I] @SteakOnSpear @supgoat @Spankfurt @Rowen [B]Diplo.tv Award[/B] for best community caster/streamer [I]Nominees[/I] @banebladeluv @ABDeL [B]The 'Jimmy' Pillar of the Community Award[/B] for best community organizer, resource, friend [I]Nominees[/I] @ABDeL @CNiper @The_Phalanx @War4life [B]Dank Memer Award[/B] for the funniest member with the best memes [I]Nominees[/I] @banebladeluv @supgoat @ponasozis [B]Wide-Eyed Newcomer Award[/B] for best new member [I]Nominees[/I] @DTMGoat @Coledmin @Porkie @Brian [B]It's still 2010 Award [/B]for best forum poster [I]Nominees[/I] @Feanor @MaceMaul @Nemeis @banebladeluv

Should I tease some categories to build hype? Hmmm....

I shall start a revolution to overthrow the judges, for communism.

Will there be a category for best avian males?

Best avian robots?

Best newfag category incoming

Instant victory to yours truly right here

And they call ME a shill.

Best shill would also be a really good award u know ;))

HEY! I have made that joke on Discord already!

[B]Welcome, our 2018 winners![/B] "I Was Just Trolling" Award [I]for most likely to lose an argument[/I] @SteakOnSpear The Cannon Fodder Award[I] for most likely to feed in game[/I] @TheLastSpartan Saltiest Fucks Award [I]for literally saltiest fuck[/I] @lalzar From Meme to Team Award [I]for most improved Diplo'er[/I] @M3rkabo Nogg's Portrait Award [I]for best looking Diplo'er[/I] @SteakOnSpear Diplo.tv Award [I]for best community caster/streamer[/I] @ABDeL The 'Jimmy' Pillar of the Community Award [I]for best community organizer, resource, friend[/I] @CNiper Dank Memer Award [I]for the funniest member with the best memes[/I] @banebladeluv Wide-Eyed Newcomer Award [I]for best new member[/I] @DTMGoat It's still 2010 Award [I]for best forum poster[/I] @Feanor Thank you to all our long lasting members who voted! [B]PRIZES[/B] - Every winner gets a free gamekey from our Diplo key list. I'll be sending these out over the next couple days so please private message me if you'd be interested in a particular type. - Each winner also get's a custom Avatar commission from an online artist. I'll send the details when the game key is sent. Use this for discord, the forums, or your other gaming sites. Thank you for coming out, you can re-watch the stream at Twitch.tv/Diplomunion
  • Like 2

I'm so sad I had to work during this... :(

Also how did I win best poster? At best I expected the "resident spambot" award.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I forgot I had Russian hackers fix that one.

no best communist award ?

explain feanor

I had to work like a true proletarian.