Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Nickypockets

Sup!

Hey all,

My name is Nickypockets, or Pockets, or nick-epoqe-ets. I got my name during the prohibition years. For those of you who are too young, that was when alcohol was banned in the States during 20s. A 98-year-old playing video games?! Preposterous you might say. Well, that's because it is.

Anyway, I play games like PUBG, Overwatch, League of Legends, and GTA. I also animate things in 3D and 2D for work. Lets play some games you youngsters!

Welcome newcomer. What is your stance on the age of consent?

Welcome newcomer. What is your stance on the age of consent?

Well, you youngsters nowadays have more laws. Back in my day depending on the state you were in the age could range from 14-18 years of age. Head on down to Georgia and pick yourself a peach off the tree if you know what I mean. That's what the bandsaw brothers used to say. They were a ruthless bunch of twisted thugs. You wouldn't want to cross them, otherwise, you'd end up hogtied on a conveyor belt with your important bits runnin' through the saw first.

[quote name='Baledwyr']@Feanor the Salty D Gang is the name of our heist crew in GTA.[/QUOTE] Bors I never expected you to be one for the D.

People with internet personages are really insufferable. Are you really that boring that you have to pretend to be someone else?

[quote name='Thurr']Let's start here and then take it to the Internet.[/QUOTE] What you speak of is heresy. @Nemeis would fall into your category and that is a capital crime worthy of banishment to gulag.

Well, I am most certainly Nickypockets. As to me being alive in the 1920's you have Baledwyr to blame for that. He said my name sounded like it came from the prohibition era. So I ran with it. I am actually a 24 yr old dude who graduated from Uni in Vancouver BC last year and is currently living in Maryland. I will be returning to Vancouver soon to get some stuff before I fly over to the south of France to complete a fellowship over the summer.

People with internet personages are really insufferable. Are you really that boring that you have to pretend to be someone else?

Says the Fox-Badger-man.

=o

Well, I am most certainly Nickypockets. As to me being alive in the 1920's you have Baledwyr to blame for that. He said my name sounded like it came from the prohibition era. So I ran with it. I am actually a 24 yr old dude who graduated from Uni in Vancouver BC last year and is currently living in Maryland. I will be returning to Vancouver soon to get some stuff before I fly over to the south of France to complete a fellowship over the summer.

What part of Maryland if you don't mind me asking

Yes - photoshop this image , the key to happiness - maryland. @Krotos [IMG]https://mms.businesswire.com/media/20140122005390/en/400055/5/LF1737.jpg?download=1[/IMG]

Sign in to follow this