Sign in to follow this  
Talinn

Sleeping on the Floor

Has anyone tried it?

I recently packed up all of my stuff and moved to southern Arizona, didn't bring my mattress. After stopping at a few hotels I got approved for an apartment that's 100% unfurnished, I mean I could buy a bed but doesn't seem that worth it at the moment.

I'm probably just gonna buy a Japanese style futon rollout thingie.

Apparently there are a lot of health benefits. I'd recommend trying it out for a night or two, your sleep quality isn't even *that* different.

I've slept outdoors on the ground a lot, though most of it was when I was tired enough not to care.

My crippling depression makes me do it all the time. I'll just sort of lose the will to live and just drop to the ground and go to sleep.

But yeah, it's not really any different from sleeping in a bed unless you're overweight maybe.

Join the army

Sleep on the floor in countries all over

You’ll even get paid, abused, and develop crippling nihilistic alcoholism

My crippling depression makes me do it all the time. I'll just sort of lose the will to live and just drop to the ground and go to sleep.

But yeah, it's not really any different from sleeping in a bed unless you're overweight maybe.

If you really are transgender than I suggest getting SRS if you haven't already, it made me 10,000% less depressed.

Sorry if it's too intrusive but i had to mention it. Getting that helminthic parasite off me is such a relief

If you really are transgender than I suggest getting SRS if you haven't already, it made me 10,000% less depressed.

Sorry if it's too intrusive but i had to mention it. Getting that helminthic parasite off me is such a relief

If I had money for that sort of thing I would. But as is I can't afford rent so I don't even have hormones.

If I had money for that sort of thing I would. But as is I can't afford rent so I don't even have hormones.

Fuck. Well i am in Tucson. I can probably get several months of estrogen to you if we meet in New Mexico or probably Texas. It isn't horribly far to even go to Houston or w/e.

I don't have spiro though because i never took it. The nurses at my old place in Colorado really liked me so maybe i could talk to them.

Back in my college days I used to stay up until 4am so I'd sleep every chance I get.

It was also during the phase of my life when I was deeply religious so it wasn't uncommon to find me asleep in the back of the prayer hall at my university when I had a 2 hour timeslot between classes.

I tend to do it a lot during summer, the stone floor stays cool, so is better than drowining in my own sweat.

Not really a great experience anyway, the solid ground aint exactly comfortable, and waking up usually result in aches around the body.

I tend to do it a lot during summer, the stone floor stays cool, so is better than drowining in my own sweat.

Not really a great experience anyway, the solid ground aint exactly comfortable, and waking up usually result in aches around the body.

They don't have AC in Italy?

Somehow I always sleep way better whenever I'm sleeping anywhere other than in my own bed. I reckon it's easier to fall asleep by simply rolling down on the floor beside my bed, but comfort and old habits keep me from doing so.

I inherited the bedframe from my grandfather, and the piece of furniture is likely twice my age if not more. Starting to think its haunted by past events or something.

• Like 1

Yeah, getting blackout, near puking drunk for some reason, I feel alot better sleeping face down on the cool bathroom floor than trust myself in my own bed. Or if in the summer on a grassy hill.

They don't have AC in Italy?

Yeah, but only in the living room, and i cant keep it on the whole night, them nasty bills yo.

Yeah, getting blackout, near puking drunk for some reason, I feel alot better sleeping face down on the cool bathroom floor than trust myself in my own bed. Or if in the summer on a grassy hill.

Being piss drunk is probably the main cause of sleeping on the floor, or maybe getting knocked out cold, now that would help getting some sleep in summer.

Yeah, but only in the living room, and i cant keep it on the whole night, them nasty bills yo.

Get a portable unit for the bedroom. Also is electricity that expensive in Italy?

Interestingly enough, humans backs and knees didn't completely evolve with humans habit of walking on two legs and living past year 20.

This shows in the enormous amount of people having back problems. This is why it's a great idea to get a suitable mattress for your weight.

It really makes sense when you see the evolutionary tree of mammals, where we spent around 300 million years crawling on 4, being cynodonts, rodents, primates and more.

I roll around a lot when I sleep, so I always end up hurting myself when I sleep on the floor. My best sleep tends to come from resting in a chair.

Get a portable unit for the bedroom. Also is electricity that expensive in Italy?

Fairly expensive, our electricity bills are high since we live in 4 under one roof, and having AC for me and my brothers would be far too taxating.

Luckily, i can sleep on one of those beach cot in the balcony. almost decent, but the inevitable early dawns of summers force me to get off like at 5 am (and occasional mosquitos).

If you fucktards can t seriously sleep on your bed

it means you have a mattress made from baked shit in Guatemala

for fucks sake a good quality memory foam + summer and winter gel mattress costs only 389 euros

memory foam is NR 1 cure for all back problems

if you wish i can also bring a more expensive mattress made with memory foam and graphene a new innovative technology from NASA that ensures a quality of sleep unlike any other

and if you fucktards are seriously sleeping on a mattrass thats from your grandfather

its so unhealthy that yes sleeping on floor is probably more healthy and comfortable then mattress made from fuck knows what and infested with every possible bed lice there is in the world

for fucks sake a good quality memory foam + summer and winter gel mattress costs only 389 euros

if you wish i can also bring a more expensive mattress made with memory foam and graphene a new innovative technology from NASA that ensures a quality of sleep unlike any other

and if you fucktards are seriously sleeping on a mattrass thats from your grandfather

its so unhealthy that yes sleeping on floor is probably more healthy and comfortable then mattress made from fuck knows what and infested with every possible bed lice there is in the world

Pona in Italy most mattresses from grandmothers don't have lice in them.

That NASA mattress shit sounds like some proper TV-shop commercial product that promises clean ovens, muscle increase and a cure for cancer all while giving you nice sleep