DIPLONEWS
  • Don't miss DGL at 8PM EST rotating Saturdays and Sundays.
  • Diplo is getting an Ark server contact Duck for more information.
  • Want to play Dungeons and Dragons? Join D^3 to play now!
  • Want to watch movies with Diplo? Contact BaneBladeLuv for more info on movie night!
Sign in to follow this  
Hannibal

WC: Total War 3.10 Released! (Changelog)

Warcraft: Total War 3.10!

Well it has been quite a while but 3.10 is now available on makemehost! A version that automatically triggers the Battle for Azeroth: Alliance vs Horde game mode has been uploaded as well with the tag (AvH). The Filenames are:

WarcraftTW3.10a

And for the Alliance vs. Horde file:

WarcraftTW3.10a(AvH)

Link to the Full Changelog: Warcraft: Total War 3.10 Changelog

I have broken down the changelog into separate threads to highlight the content added.

Download Link:

http://makemehost.com/index.php

zFZYgSeN_h2l1pWhD_X_kwj7WCMmvIw6sP6rAB93T4FYgha4CFAS9muWzofMY-sGGueaOYWK3XoT8t34JVCuONaz6AWkrDoqk92xd0RdvxRWw3qiPtM0lEMCFALOe8rK0Y9jiPfz

Editor’s Comments:

This patch was another massive patch which I was looking to move away from! Smaller patches allow me play the map more and respond to relevant issues while still developing the map. Once I started terraining the Eastern Kingdoms again, with many places untouched since being created, I just wanted to keep rolling. The EK is so huge to stop and release the ‘Undercity Patch’ and the ‘Gilneas Patch’ and the ‘Stormwind Patch’ would have interrupted the creative process. Also moving the instances was quick and easy but moving Argus triggered an update of the whole zone, gg. Now I’m kind of tapped on terrain mana and need to get some games in to recharge! There was QoL improvements both to the core game and to specific game modes.

Hopefully, now I can get to smaller patches and get games in. I will be hosting usually later in the evening CST. My fav game mode is Alliance vs Horde but a standard game has faction swapping and its more leaver resistant. I may host some normal 6v6’s and FFA’s just to shake things up. I always feel bad facing off against my initial opponents in teams of 2 cause I know the map. Hopefully people learn the map and aren't scared of a challenge. :)

Moving Forward: I have a file ready for hotfixes in 3.10 but will be starting 3.11 in preparation of the 1.29 patch. There are big things planned for Total War but I don’t wanna get my hopes up till the map is for sure opening in the editor and working fine.

• Like 2

3.10b has been uploaded to makemehost.

-Biggest bug was the Exit from Terenas throne room being removed in the Alliance vs Horde mode making it impossible to leave conventionally.

-Various new buildings (Farms/Altars) were owned by the wrong player.

-Made it so heroes can level from creeps indefinitely.

Got a few games in and these were the only things that surfaced. I’m gonna try and get a few more games this week to see if any more pop up before starting 3.11.

Wish I had wifi in my new apartment. I have money to pay for it but I want to save for a house. :I

Wish I had wifi in my new apartment. I have money to pay for it but I want to save for a house. :I

I think McDonalds has free wifi.

I have free wifi in the lobby of my apartment complex. (It's a bit upscale). But I don't have a laptop that can play games (maybe this one can play Starcraft 1 though?). So it would look weird if I dragged my computer down here.

I have free wifi in the lobby of my apartment complex. (It's a bit upscale). But I don't have a laptop that can play games (maybe this one can play Starcraft 1 though?). So it would look weird if I dragged my computer down here.

Im pretty proud of myself. I got my Comcast bill down to $54 a month. We just watch netflix and hulu. A buddy gave me his loggin for free cable but we never used it.

I mean i have 16,000 but i got a 10,000 car payment to pay off. Then i want to buy an electric car so RIP. Still might subscribe to internet at home, idk.

I mean i have 16,000 but i got a 10,000 car payment to pay off. Then i want to buy an electric car so RIP. Still might subscribe to internet at home, idk.

It would seem there was a $12 credit on my account and my bill was only $43 this month. If that was a fixed rate with $16k you could pay for 31 years of internet. But with the normal rate of $54 you could only pay for 24 years of internet. Idk if you buy your own modem/router its pretty cheap. The cheapest one at Walmart was $89 so it pays for itself within the year ($10 rental fee). Just get the internet and use Netflix/Hulu you can also use Sling or Playstation Vue for TV streaming.

On topic though any comment on the terrain screenies (since you can't play atm)? I really like how Stormwind turned out and the Undercity before/after just doesn't compare. Faction swapping wasn't even a thought when I started the map but rather something I stumbled on. I didn't even know Undercity was gonna have a relevant place in the map so I had to throw one together in the meantime. The new one is much more pretty and strategic. :)

Undercity looks really cool but I'd say lay off the towers in that city a little bit.

Definitely agree with lowering the doodad count, the terrain does look a little bit better without *so* many doodads. Some things are hard to see and I'd need to go in game to see. As a matter of fact I *could* drive to my cousin's house in Phoenix and play wc3 there for the weekend, I don't work on Fridays. The only problem is I don't like pollutin lol

hummmmm