Sign in to follow this  
Studio23Virgin

Studio23Virgin

Hi my name is Studio and I play GTA 5 online most of the time. I mainly play during the night 8PM to 12AM U.S. west time. I am Chinese. I like the stunt racing and heist in the GTA the most.

Hi my name is Studio and I play GTA 5 online most of the time. I mainly play during the night 8PM to 12AM U.S. west time. I am Chinese. I like the stunt racing and heist in the GTA the most.

What's your stance on the age of consent, newcomer?

When you are ready to raise your child, which is always.

Come visit uncle Feanor. You will lose your Studio23virginity in no time.

Come visit uncle Feanor. You will lose your Studio23virginity in no time.

How many children have you unknowingly fathered? Because this has to take the cake for worst dad joke in the history of dad jokes.

How many children have you unknowingly fathered? Because this has to take the cake for worst dad joke in the history of dad jokes.

Wouldn't you want to know the total number children both knowingly and unknowingly? Or is there something special about the ones I'm not aware of?

Wouldn't you want to know the total number children both knowingly and unknowingly? Or is there something special about the ones I'm not aware of?

well maybe one of your unknown kids managed to go trough mauling with bear trial

or become rich

• Like 1

well maybe one of your unknown kids managed to go trough mauling with bear trial

or become rich

The first somehow seems more likely.

Sign in to follow this