Sign in to follow this  
Porkie

Cheers.

Ohh whats this?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Ohh whats this?

• Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!
    • I'll buy that for a dollar!

I would describe myself as "sound on pigs". You're ok porkie. Though, be careful, people here like pork ribs.

pigs treat you as equals.

You know Bors, this sounds like a personal thing rather then a general rule. Of course I imagine you have plenty of opportunities of finding yourself at an equal level to them, especially when you slip into a mud puddle drunk, stumbling home from the bar.

:D

I like Pigs...Dogs look up to you, cats look down on you...pigs treat you as equals.

Why would I want to be equal to a pig?

Why would I want to be equal to a pig?

Who said anything about you? He was talking about himself. You can only wallow mud next to the pig pen so many times before the local porkers decide that you're just a weird looking pig on two legs.

I collect pigs so roughly half the things I own have pigs on them or are in the shape of a pig.

No lie bild that's one of the weirder fetishes I've heard of.

Also welcome newcomer. I think I've seen you on discord already, you play GTA right?

I collect pigs so roughly half the things I own have pigs on them or are in the shape of a pig.

When I read "I collect pigs" the first thing I thought of is that you have an actual pigsty where you collect and breed pigs. I then read the rest of it and was disappointed.

When I read "I collect pigs" the first thing I thought of is that you have an actual pigsty where you collect and breed pigs. I then read the rest of it and was disappointed.

That's the dream; It'll be the happiest pig farm around since the pigs won't have to worry if I'll eat them since they're not kosher.

That's the dream; It'll be the happiest pig farm around since the pigs won't have to worry if I'll eat them since they're not kosher.

I'll come visit and eat your pigs.

I would describe myself as "sound on pigs". You're ok porkie. Though, be careful, people here like pork ribs.

This scares me as I ate Pork Ribs tonight, made a Newfie Hot Sauce for them.

Every Jewish home i've visited has atleast 20 Pig-like ornaments.

Welcome newcomer. I think I've seen you on discord already, you play GTA right?

Yes I mostly play GTA and Planetary Annihilation Titans but I do play DCS world on occasion. (If anyone does play DCS please msg me on discord :D)

You can only wallow in mud next to the pig pen so many times before the local porkers decide that you're just a weird looking pig on two legs.

*ok_hand*

Welcome, babe.

Thanks sweetie! :* :p

This scares me as I ate Pork Ribs tonight, made a Newfie Hot Sauce for them.

If Porkie stopped posting, I'd officially say that you ate him.

Every Jewish home i've visited has atleast 20 Pig-like ornaments.

Judaism is actually a secret organization of pig lovers who created a religion to protect them.

Judaism is actually a secret organization of pig lovers who created a religion to protect them.

But pig is the fucking tastiest animal, stop ruining fun for others xd

But pig is the fucking tastiest animal, stop ruining fun for others xd

I first read that as "pig fucking is tastiest" and then had to stop and re-read it.

Sign in to follow this