DIPLONEWS
  • Don't miss DGL at 8PM EST rotating Saturdays and Sundays.
  • Diplo is getting an Ark server contact Duck for more information.
  • Want to play Dungeons and Dragons? Join D^3 to play now!
  • Want to watch movies with Diplo? Contact BaneBladeLuv for more info on movie night!
Sign in to follow this  
Hannibal

Anduin Wrynn: King of Stormwind

I was working on the next Beta build and I decided to sneak this in now. :)

Andin can be found in Stormwind and will age as the game goes on until he reaches 18 at which point he can succeed Varian as King of Stormwind.

cbbxr2Y38Hfk8JzMGJGYT3riVz3Uh4PxrUX5kiSyaWDhEUWExuP83JMZCIKVW3uCG19-vyx53DPUfUi0s-Y7gGuqs7iR_KjxKubgdUy27kk6kHj6IocblOJCuMTEyf4NcdyTeVX5

MMyNy147C_SwAist0HxGlGlyYMhOZSJBzfLd2PHD4bu4C8f0CztzqUWlXKUesoNDBaT-O-fk_edv6bQZsZw7bb-47I7_VAqvCtsrlVJXtKHCfo13fKqHJc89FZvRzwm85kAmA2bR

ximubmP40pG5aXYW7MiH0hy_2vuGvho7NRpKsKSTWFVJxRnnaijG9nNW9bxWG11zdtNuSoG8fXnC46FX_A7mtIS8fLWXLQN8h04JAbRbPzZJWSI54jRHevs5EPDlGJdbZJ7pFi3i

His abilities are For the Alliance!(Faction Roar), Thunder Clap, Holy Nova, and Divine Hymn(Ultimate). He also has a basic Divine Shield ability.

The model is a King Llane model by Stefan.K

https://www.hiveworkshop.com/search/13107036/?q=llane&o=relevance

If an Anduin model shows up on the Hive (or anyone has a better suggestion from the current selection) expect a hotfix within 24 hours. :)

Varian can be called out of retirement if a more combative approach is needed. Similar systems will likely be used for Cairne>Baine and Abbendis>Bridget.

• Like 2

Nice ill check em out later tonight. I already changed varian once based on suggestions. I might organize a google doc that lists all the models for a given character. People can then reference the document to debate which model should actually be in use.