Are you taking in refugees from UoS? Just kidding (though I kind of am one), the reason I'm here is that I've heard from @MarcusMaxentius that I can get into some in-house Greece lobbies here, so here I am. I'm a student from Serbia, mostly I play wc3, mostly Middle earth Risk, Dota ( yes I'm one of those scrubs who play dota in wc3), Greece and on rare occasions some shitty rts maps, Eu4 and Dota2. I have some experience in graphic design and animating.
  • Like 2

Like this post if you'd use and want a Dota 2 role on the discord.

Welcome to Diplo.

The temptation to deslike is real.

The temptation to deslike is real.

Some of the patriarchy give into their more basic instincts. Its not your fault, Avis.

[ATTACH=full]7013[/ATTACH]

We have a Serb here. Now we can create conditions unhospitable enough for Albanians to leave.

Ahem. Newcomer. Welcome to the realm of Diplomunion. We have a kebab problem we could use your help with. There will be 200 gold pieces and 75XP in it for you.

• Like 1

Shqiptars are worse than kebabs, I'm still a novice kebab remover so an albanian trap is beyond my capabilities.

Edit: I kinda feel bad meming about such a serious subject, I will probably restrain myself from further memes. It can lead to an argument and insults directed at both nato and albanians.

Shqiptars are worse than kebabs, I'm still a novice kebab remover so an albanian trap is beyond my capabilities.

Edit: I kinda feel bad meming about such a serious subject, I will probably restrain myself from further memes. It can lead to an argument and insults directed at both nato and albanians.

its okay

we like arguments and insults directed at both nato and albanians

THEY ARE HEATHENS

Insults at NATO. I like the sound of that.

• Like 1

what is your wc3 name and have I seen you in Greece games before?

voodoo_chile and Felhound, doubt you have since I'm not familiar with your name.

hey n welcome

channel clan gote on east all the gayfags who play (taf greece ripbanjo ripISH) hang out there

Nice try but this guy is uos cancer material

Nice try but this guy is uos cancer material

I'm not fucking uos anymore pona.

Newcomer, we require an answer on the most pressing issue. Kebab. Are you in?

Hmm?

Named after a Hendrix song? We'll get along.

Congratulations btw, you belong to the 1% of people who actually recognize where I got my username from c:

Congratulations btw, you belong to the 1% of people who actually recognize where I got my username from c:

Seriously, That many people miss it?

UOS dumber than I previously thought evidently