Sign in to follow this  
CNiper

Happy Holidays Gaming Event & Donation Drive

[quote name='Ser_Fergus']@Gwaiin @supgoat are you guys down to form the alliance of generals needed to make Dawn of War a reality? Also Imma be getting old and liquored for the first weekend but I should be back to play by the Sunday[/QUOTE] Yeah, I'm diggety down fams
  • Like 1

[quote name='Ser_Fergus']@Gwaiin @supgoat are you guys down to form the alliance of generals needed to make Dawn of War a reality? Also Imma be getting old and liquored for the first weekend but I should be back to play by the Sunday[/QUOTE] Oh heeeelllll yes

[quote name='Ser_Fergus']@Gwaiin @supgoat are you guys down to form the alliance of generals needed to make Dawn of War a reality? Also Imma be getting old and liquored for the first weekend but I should be back to play by the Sunday[/QUOTE] Echmm You ain t forgetting good old pona are ya ? also totally volunteering to be game leader of coh2, mount and blade warband,csgo,eu4,civ5,supreme commander faf during euro times

pls let me lead a wc3 day fam, but I can only really lead the the 27th or 29th as those times work best for me. Greece Europa and meme games all day every day.

Reminder that the donation drive is still a go!

How can I help?

• Become a Patreon Supporter for as little as $2 a month and help shape the site via communicating with the admin group for changes, proposed events, prizes, and direction.
  • Buying through Amazon this Christmas? Make sure to purchase through our links. Additionally check out the Zazzle store!
  • Don’t want to commit to a monthly plan, but have some extra money? Make a one time donation directly to our paypal.
  • Donate unused Humble Bundle codes to the admin@diplomunion.com email. Use the 'gift to friend' option.

Rewards for donating this month

We want to make sure there is something in it for you! A way for us to say thanks.

• 2 Patreons will be randomly selected to give a gaming gift to any Diplo’er on our penny.
  • All donators through PayPal will be put into a draw for a AAA game.
  • All amazon link users will be put into a draw for a $30 amazon credit.

With Christmas coming around the corner, make sure to use your country's amazon link! THANK YOU

ZYex31ruT-eRAYb5VTN9ZQ.png

It makes me happy as a member of this community to see that we can come together as gamers and still be completely antisocial.

We've had 82 unique people attend the event. Really great job everyone, I hope y'all are enjoying your prizes and having fun. For the headset give away, I'm in the lead with 7 days attending, followed by Phal, Mass, and Bane who have 6. If we get 100 unique people attending, I'll do something special for the community. Thanks everyone for making this a success, reminder it is CHIVALRY day with @Baledwyr!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this