Sign in to follow this  
SteakOnSpear

Bæær Barrowl 2.0 [NSFW] Post your nudes here

047.gif

Thread gets at most 1-2 posts a month.

Thread gets a little more activity when a 15 year old girl asks on both the thread and the discord if she can post nsfw content.

Thread gets shut down for reasons (but honestly it's a pretty shit thread these days, should've been locked years ago when it was still actually good)

Forum gets A N G E R Y that they can't get the NSFW content from Gracia.

Ya'll are sick fucks.

• Like 1

047.gif

Thread gets at most 1-2 posts a month.

Thread gets a little more activity when a 15 year old girl asks on both the thread and the discord if she can post nsfw content.

Thread gets shut down for reasons (but honestly it's a pretty shit thread these days, should've been locked years ago when it was still actually good)

Forum gets A N G E R Y that they can't get the NSFW content from Gracia.

Ya'll are sick fucks.

Can't we just ban anyone who posts nudes, that would be great.

You posting a pic with underwear isn't a bannable offense. Should we ban Gracia for the same thing?

yes but does her pic turn the freaking frogs gay ?

You posting a pic with underwear isn't a bannable offense. Should we ban Gracia for the same thing?

Well yes, it has to be a bannable offence unless you enjoy the prospect of jail. I really don't understand this principle. Illegal activity on the forum is (or should be) bannable, therefore doing things that are illegal = a ban. What is the argument here? It seems stupid to lock a thread as a solution to someone threatening to post nudes rather than just banning the user.

Can we just admit Dayne fucked up, unlock the thread, and ban the misfeasor?

Well i didnt post anything i just asked if it is nsfw can I post something? And dayne locked thread saying i wasnt gonna post noods

Fuck off Dayne, unlock the beer barrel thread, there is zero reason why it's locked.

Ban the user not the thread.

Also there's a high chance Gracia is a sick dude.

• Like 1

AUST DAYNE

WE HAD A REVOLUTION IN UOS TO AUST DISRESPECTFUL ADMINS

NOW ITS TIME TO DO THE SAME IN DIPLO

Dayne can no longer be tolerated

first he betrayed diplo by selling off its acuisitions to furries

then he started becoming a shilling cunt on discord

and now this LOCKING NR1 SHITPOST THREAD IN THE DIPLO VERSE

UNEPCEPTABLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

UNEPCEPTABLEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I have formed a teamspeak resistance group against diplo mods we can no longer tolerate the proletariat oppresion

changes must be made now

DOWN WITH DIPLO FASCISM

WE FIGHT FOR PROLETARIAT

Lenin-and-soldiers-graphic.jpg

Fuck off Dayne, unlock the beer barrel thread, there is zero reason why it's locked.

Ban the user not the thread.

Also there's a high chance Gracia is a sick dude.

Honestly, 0 reason to have that thread it causes Diplo more trouble than it's worth for various reasons.

It's really not the same thing. Gender and age plays a role no matter what.

It's really not the same thing. Gender and age plays a role no matter what.

And as admins we are much too busy to waste time figuring out the nuances of every situation. Personally, I'd rather our energy be placed elsewhere other than having to moderate a forum because a minor might happen upon certain images and think it ok to post their own.

I'm pretty sure Gracia is some hairy truck driver that trolls diplo in his free time while he watches Nascar with MAGA hat on.

I'm pretty sure Gracia is some hairy truck driver that trolls diplo in his free time while he watches Nascar with MAGA hat on.

Regardless we have other minors on the forum...

Eh thats not really fair @Inferous but I feel a lot of people are being shortsighted with regards to a general policy. Yes Gracia may well might be a 50 year old Albanian trucker but that doesn't address the issue that we're a gaming community and there are many minors who play games who might come to our site and be subjected to things that aren't appropriate for their age.

lets be realistic here

minors nowadays are subjected to worse material then adults

cuz internet

I do agree, most kids saw worst shit than most of the adults here on the internet. Because internet has become a fucked up place, but that still doesn't mean diplo should follow up. Because the logic behind that is like saying you were nazi in ww2 because everyone was a Nazi back then.

lets be realistic here

minors nowadays are subjected to worse material then adults

cuz internet

this is not a justification

I don't believe we should cater our policy towards a selected minority (gracia) or 14 year olds for that matter. They are old enough to make their own damn choices and should know the consequences of those choices. So if a 14 yr old girl decides to post NSFW Illegal photos, then ban the user for violating policy, not the holy thread that is apart of Diplo's rich, debatable history.

It's like watching you guys tear down a monument in the name of "Equality and Censorship."

I don't believe we should cater our policy towards a selected minority (gracia) or 14 year olds for that matter. They are old enough to make their own damn choices and should know the consequences of those choices. So if a 14 yr old girl decides to post NSFW Illegal photos, then ban the user for violating policy, not the holy thread that is apart of Diplo's rich, debatable history.

It's like watching you guys tear down a monument in the name of "Equality and Censorship."

How about when a 14 year old views questionable imagery? What happens then oh wise elder?

How about when a 14 year old views questionable imagery? What happens then oh wise elder?

Move hosts to yandex.ru as long as we put a map of Russia with Crimea attached as our front page the FSB will let us post all the nudes we want.