Sign in to follow this  
nodle

Tell Dayne to fuck off

i blame dayne for all and any transgressions against soviet union

clearly, he is the culprit of why we are not great anymore

we should just lynch dayne and let god sort his soul

Lynching is filthy Americanism. Send him to GULag for always, so he can chop lumber for glory of motherland.

[quote name='Ser_Fergus']@Hawkr lannisters are my thing, what manner of treachery is this?[/QUOTE] A one-handed man needs all the help he can get, my son.

A one-handed man needs all the help he can get, my son.

I think I see where this is going.

[quote name='Ser_Fergus']@Hawkr lannisters are my thing, what manner of treachery is this?[/QUOTE] And yet you have still to pay back your debts.

And yet you have still to pay back your debts.

A lannister always repays his debt!

Lynching is filthy Americanism. Send him to GULag for always, so he can chop lumber for glory of motherland.

That's great and productive use of a wasteoid, but perhaps something more painful, like ripping out toenails, stabbing pencils into ears, 1000 paper cuts on fingertips, then forcing them to beat their parents to death with a ax before sending them to a Gulag to chuck wood for the Mudderland.

That's great and productive use of a wasteoid, but perhaps something more painful, like ripping out toenails, stabbing pencils into ears, 1000 paper cuts on fingertips, then forcing them to beat their parents to death with a ax before sending them to a Gulag to chuck wood for the Mudderland.

uwu im wasteoid now definitely better than traitor.

The last drop is drained from this our once merry chamber. Be at peace dear departed spirits and drudgeons.

w_lisdiamrounddec_h1200.jpg

[quote name='VanDenDale']Hey @Dayne frick off kthx 8 thread pages and I'm the only one who comes through :cool:[/QUOTE] Actually I think @Feanor beat you too it but I can’t be sure

The last drop is drained from this our once merry chamber. Be at peace dear departed spirits and drudgeons.

w_lisdiamrounddec_h1200.jpg

This is your forum god damnit. Die on your feet, don't live on your knees, yee bastard.

This is your forum god damnit. Die on your feet, don't live on your knees, yee bastard.

There aint much of anything valuable to die for here. Perhaps surrendering to forum regulations due to albanian 14 y.o. nude threats is as good a time as any to bend the knee.

There aint much of anything valuable to die for here. Perhaps surrendering to forum regulations due to albanian 14 y.o. nude threats is as good a time as any to bend the knee.

Fuk Albanians and bring back TBB thread.

Also, why can't Visk see the members photo thread anymore. Kicked out of the family? Slavs.

It was digital seppuku by a user.

Sign in to follow this