Sign in to follow this  
nodle

Tell Dayne to fuck off

as long as there is a shitposting thread i am satisfied

Today every thread is a shitposting thread.

So you've known about this problem for a while now, did nothing substantial to solve it, and now you put the onus on the community to fix it. Nice.

Meanwhile, instead of addressing the individual problem you lay out a blanket ban. What is this, the prohibition era?

It's not prohibition, think of it as a temporary prohibition on Muslims posting in the beer barrel until we figure out what is going on.

Also notice how everyone who wants the beer barrel reopened is a cis white male.

It was a thread that stopped serving a purpose years ago. Your outrage is greatly misguided.

Actually, I don't think i've ever posted in it, unless it was the thread with my Hksaru holohoax debate. Shitting on Dayne should be gratuitous nowadays.

Actually, I don't think i've ever posted in it, unless it was the thread with my Hksaru holohoax debate. Shitting on Dayne should be gratuitous nowadays.

I miss Hksaru, and that's why I asked if ur ok frnd cause you don't seem like the type to post in that thread anyways.

Good to see this shitstorm of a site is still active and yeah, fuck you whoever the fuck this guy is, we need our liquor to drown our pain and sorrows away!

Good to see this shitstorm of a site is still active and yeah, fuck you whoever the fuck this guy is, we need our liquor to drown our pain and sorrows away!

And who the fuck might you be?

And who the fuck might you be?

Nobody important, but I want booze like any other poor sod in the world to drink their sorrow and pain away.

Nobody important, but I want booze like any other poor sod in the world to drink their sorrow and pain away.

Already like this one.

I have to say there wasn't much booze in that thread. And even the nudes were intermittent at best.

I have to say there wasn't much booze in that thread. And even the nudes were intermittent at best.

Even the posts too.

I still demand more booze, forget the nudes, nobody has time for chicks when you can be drunk with the bros.

I just realized what the subject of this thread was. Hey @Dayne fuck off. Everyone happy now? He's been told.

No.

You could hide that section in your basement, and dress it up, and pretend it's Diplo, even though it's not.