Sign in to follow this  
nodle

The Pedophilia of Bringshaven

From this first encounter i believe co-existence Between our species is Impossible, the fact that uos people get less bashed on by us then the the BH is certainly saying something

thats cuz i taught my slavs in uos well

From this first encounter i believe co-existence Between our species is Impossible, the fact that uos people get less bashed on by us then the the BH is certainly saying something

BH, like jizzle, will got the way of the neanderthals. They'll eventually die out, with a few of them contributing their members to diplo.

Feanor was the only person who bashed BH. Feanor bashes Diplo. Feanor bashes, its the communist way.

Feanor bash.

Ok a google search for the words "bear bash" did not go well.

I don't understand, why is Diplo inactive? It doesn't feel dead? Does it feel dead to you guys? Am I missing something?

Why is it that every single Brigand we come into contact with is so hypersensitive and defensive of precious motherland BH.

I don't think we come off as so intimidating for this level of inferiority complex. Just chillax and have fun.

[quote name='Gracia']Okay..... can I have a colour for my name now? @Inferous daddy help me here a bit[/QUOTE] Its really easy, [url=https://www.diplomunion.com/index.php?pages/support-diplo/]just pledge $10 to Diplo on Patreon[/url] Other lower amounts also accepted! As little as $2 per month goes a long way!
  • Like 1

That's incorrect. I've never been hypersensitive nor defensive about Brigandshaven at all, and I'm considering myself BotR core at this point, having been in the clan since early 2014.

You just proved my point with this post and the over the top illiterate.

I'm not insulting, just making an observation bc I'm honestly dumbfounded that it keeps happening and I have no idea why.

[ATTACH=full]6844[/ATTACH]

What do I click here?

Seriously is first time i do something like this

Probably want the pay with credit card!

That's incorrect. I've never been hypersensitive nor defensive about Brigandshaven at all, and I'm considering myself BotR core at this point, having been in the clan since early 2014.

lol you baited in like a hungry fish

• Like 1

You just proved my point with this post and the over the top illiterate.

I'm not insulting, just making an observation bc I'm honestly dumbfounded that it keeps happening and I have no idea why.

I'm aware that there's plenty of BH people out there who's pretty sensitive about their stuff. I felt like giving you a illiterate since you wrote that every single brigand seems hypersensitive, which I don't think is the case. Nothing hypersensitive about pointing out that I think you overstate your claim.

I'm aware that there's plenty of BH people out there who's pretty sensitive about their stuff. I felt like giving you a illiterate since you wrote that every single brigand seems hypersensitive, which I don't think is the case. Nothing hypersensitive about pointing out that I think you overstate your claim.

This is fair but in my defense I grew up in an Arab Muslim household so speaking in hyperbole just comes naturally and I often speak in it even when I don't intend.

I sold my house to donate diplo :) xD

I'm glad to see young Albanians have their priorities straight.