Sign in to follow this  
Gracia

HALP GRACIA

Heyo

I need help i wanna build new pc because in to poor af to afford buying new one so i guess i will build one

Can you people teach me how and explain me how to start?

Building a PC is incredibly easy. You basically have a list of parts you need: case, motherboard, processor, graphics card, etc. Once you have the parts it's pretty obvious what goes where, and if you need help there's always Youtube.

you are gonna need these parts

1 processor (cpu)

2 motherboard thats compatible with your CPU

3 graphics card thats compatible with your motherboard

4 memory type thats compatible with your motherboard both in type and MHz

5 hard drive + SSD if you can afford it

6 computer case thats big enough type to fit in your GPU and motherboard and has enough slots of connection with the other parts

7 power supply thats strong enough to run your hardware something like 550Wats is usually strong enough

Tips

CPU best for price buck are either I5 intel 7000+ and up series with LGA socket

I7 7700 series

AMD Ryzen new 1500x or 1600 or 1700 series best CPU price for power, new, cheap and powerful

Motherboard if you pick intel CPU search for intel compatible motherboard if you pick AMD ryzen search for ryzen compatible motherboard

GPU Geforce 1060 6G and AMD Radeon RX 470-480 4G or 8G are best GPUs for price and power will run all games on max 1080p 60 fps that are optimised

Memory type should be either DDR3 or DDR4 socket type with good MHz thats compatible with your motherboard the higher the MHz the better it will run

Hardrive with 1Terabyte is honestly enough unless you plan to store a shitload of something make sure its not terrible writing speed or use SSD on top of that

casing MID or Full tower should fit all of your parts most of the time make sure has enough connections in and out

power supply check how much individual parts consume wats add up the numbers and make sure you have power supply that has a bit more wat power

make sure your CPU,GPU come in with enough fans to cool them

Guys this is an Albanian computer. She's going to need a few rocks, some sticks, and a good amount of clay to make it all stick together.

• Like 1

you are gonna need these parts

1 processor (cpu)

2 motherboard thats compatible with your CPU

3 graphics card thats compatible with your motherboard

4 memory type thats compatible with your motherboard both in type and MHz

5 hard drive + SSD if you can afford it

6 computer case thats big enough type to fit in your GPU and motherboard and has enough slots of connection with the other parts

7 power supply thats strong enough to run your hardware something like 550Wats is usually strong enough

Tips

CPU best for price buck are either I5 intel 7000+ and up series with LGA socket

I7 7700 series

AMD Ryzen new 1500x or 1600 or 1700 series best CPU price for power, new, cheap and powerful

Motherboard if you pick intel CPU search for intel compatible motherboard if you pick AMD ryzen search for ryzen compatible motherboard

GPU Geforce 1060 6G and AMD Radeon RX 470-480 4G or 8G are best GPUs for price and power will run all games on max 1080p 60 fps that are optimised

Memory type should be either DDR3 or DDR4 socket type with good MHz thats compatible with your motherboard the higher the MHz the better it will run

Hardrive with 1Terabyte is honestly enough unless you plan to store a shitload of something make sure its not terrible writing speed or use SSD on top of that

casing MID or Full tower should fit all of your parts most of the time make sure has enough connections in and out

power supply check how much individual parts consume wats add up the numbers and make sure you have power supply that has a bit more wat power

make sure your CPU,GPU come in with enough fans to cool them

Can you give me an idea how much cost each part?

no one knows how much this costs in albania, but you can probably make a decent machine for around 600 USD.

Rocks and sticks are free, clay will probably have to come from the nearest clay pit.

Thank you all for help

I will start soon

I look forward to seeing this miracle of kebab engineering.