Sign in to follow this  
CNiper

Fuck u cunts

The World- "The west can't integrate middle eastern culture"

Canada "hold my beer"

the bitter cold reduces the terrorist tendencies

i mean russia has most muslims of any european country and their terrorism problem is minimal

the bitter cold reduces the terrorist tendencies

i mean russia has most muslims of any european country and their terrorism problem is minimal

Pretty sure most of those live in their own governed districts more or less. And Russian freedom of speech isn't exactly liberal.

Two Chechen Wars say otherwise.

thats more of an independence war then muslim problem

the exact same thing would have happened in any other culture group after USSR collapse had they not gained independence

Two Chechen Wars say otherwise.

The first Chechen War had little to do with terrorism. The second was another story, but even then Russian efforts to portray the Chechen separatists as terrorist radicals had a lot to do with destroying the moderate Chechen separatists and leaving room for the rise of terrorists, often with international funding. Actually Russia mostly created the North Caucus terrorist problem, as a way of shutting down their independence movements.

thats more of an independence war then muslim problem

the exact same thing would have happened in any other culture group after USSR collapse had they not gained independence

Would have, and in fact did. That entire region is rife with conflicts of this type.

Every thread and we somehow get back to Russia. Maybe Putin really is pulling all the strings... I wonder what he'd call a kebab.

Doner is different from Donair though, its a regional difference. Like, we call them donairs not doners or gyros or kebabs or shawarma because we have all of those and they are different but the glorious Donair reigns as the morning and the evening star, the brightest and best emperor of late night Turkish-esque snacks.

So donairs did originate in Canada.

I didn't find a single restaurant that served Donair during my trip to Toronto and Windsor this summer. Found plenty of Shawarma though.

I believe Donair is specifically a Halifax thing. If you didn't go to Halifax, you're not going to see it.

Fake news. Wrong.

It is hard to find Donair in Toronto, but anything west and anything east it's pretty common.

[ATTACH=full]6755[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]6756[/ATTACH]

Fake news. Wrong.

It is hard to find Donair in Toronto, but anything west and anything east it's pretty common.

Lies and slander.

Do you have curry wurst?

No idea what that is, but it sounds like an Indian's nightmare. Some might even say it is the wurst.

No idea what that is, but it sounds like an Indian's nightmare. Some might even say it is the wurst.

What do you have against a solid stick of kolbasa? I thought you would like sausage.

What do you have against a solid stick of kolbasa? I thought you would like sausage.

As a Jew, German doesn't agree with me.

Isn't Kielbasa Polish anyway?

Also I like the entry of sausage into this thread, it means we are one step closer to bringing this train back on the rails of fucking cunts.

• Like 2

Isn't Kielbasa Polish anyway?

Isn't Poland Russia anyway?

Also, no, kolbasa is a Russian thing. Not to be confused with its sad Germanized counter-part, the kielbasa.

Also I like the entry of sausage into this thread, it means we are one step closer to bringing this train back on the rails of fucking cunts.

My mission.