Sign in to follow this  
CNiper

Fuck u cunts

[ATTACH=full]6747[/ATTACH]

It reminds me why should i carry this on my way to school

Am I going to be the one to point out that this is the most kebab response you could possibly give?

[ATTACH=full]6748[/ATTACH]

If she's who I think she is, I wouldn't be going after her. She's got a fucking tank company under her command.

You know food in the UK is bad when people say Kebabs n u think of a night out. Load up on predrinks n turn up at the club n bang out moves n sum mouthbreather comes n chats you n u leave for a kebab. That kebab givs ya some pride for ur country n ur bestie Eilidh tells ya the club down tae road has banging tunes oan n ya dinnae know. Later ya find a bush n wonder if ya should kill yasel when tae kebab betrays you n ur mate cannae stop fuckin laughin.

You know food in the UK is bad when people say Kebabs n u think of a night out. Load up on predrinks n turn up at the club n bang out moves n sum mouthbreather comes n chats you n u leave for a kebab. That kebab givs ya some pride for ur country n ur bestie Eilidh tells ya the club down tae road has banging tunes oan n ya dinnae know. Later ya find a bush n wonder if ya should kill yasel when tae kebab betrays you n ur mate cannae stop fuckin laughin.

I didn't realize Scots were so white Kebabs could betray you. If it was Mexican or retarded hot Indian food, sure that shit can be brutal, pun totally intended. But a run of the mill kebab? If tzatziki is giving you grief, you got problems.

Is this a bit of personal history?

I didn't realize Scots were so white Kebabs could betray you. If it was Mexican or retarded hot Indian food, sure that shit can be brutal, pun totally intended. But a run of the mill kebab? If tzatziki is giving you grief, you got problems.

Kebabs after a lot of alcohol seem to be a very Commonwealth thing to do. Trust me, you're not wondering whether that sweaty Lebanese man washed his hands before handling your donner at 3am.

Kebabs after a lot of alcohol seem to be a very Commonwealth thing to do. Trust me, you're not wondering whether that sweaty Lebanese man washed his hands before handling your donner at 3am.

I think you're missing the point here.

alcohol and removing kebab either people or food is exactly what we love to do in ex-commonwealth countries

• Like 1

I think you're missing the point here.

I think I am too

Beer + any food is usually resulting in betrayal No?

Could it be that the albanian siblings thing is actually the guise of an Interpol agent? This interpol employee might be an ex-shitposter with a high degree of competence, similar to exmilitary bankrobbers

Personally i would go for the kebab before drinking to help pace the alcohol absorption.

Sober kebab? You're a disgrace.

Sober kebab? You're a disgrace.

Shashlyk on the other hand works well both before, during, and after vodka.

TBH kebab is pretty amazing in here

all natural products none of that garbage that you get from mcdonalds

also sour cream garlic sauce best thing since tzatziki

TBH kebab is pretty amazing in here

all natural products none of that garbage that you get from mcdonalds

also sour cream garlic sauce best thing since tzatziki

The garlic sauce is a Syrian thing so you must be getting some really good kebabs. In my experience, the best kebabs are from Iranian, Afghan or Syrian stores.