X152Leader

I guess I should make this

am i a faggot  

28 members have voted

1. 1. am i a faggot

Wait what's the server, why, where, and how can I add this to the site and hopefully prosper from it?

Wait what's the server, why, where, and how can I add this to the site and hopefully prosper from it?

its in closed alpha rn me and gawain are in the early stages of getting it setup

Who the fuck is this?

Also what's your stance on the age of consent?

Holy fuck dude, I PM'd you about this like a week ago.

Holy fuck dude, I PM'd you about this like a week ago.

This is also CNiper in one sentence.

• Like 1

[quote name='Inferous']This is also CNiper in one sentence.[/QUOTE] Update: I have contacted Noxious, @ABDeL & @Krotos are you proud?

I like the level of diplo in this thread. We should turn this into a WWII debate.

I like the level of diplo in this thread. We should turn this into a WWII debate.

The West should have pushed the Soviets out of Europe.

The West should have pushed the Soviets out of Europe.

They couldn't have. They would have faced massive internal resistance. Remember this is a time when the French and Italian Communist Parties experienced a huge resurgence and the Soviets were seen as the liberators of Europe. It's quite likely that a US-led attempt to fight the Soviets would have left the US and Britain fighting the USSR alone, with the Soviets enjoying much shorter supply lines through a mostly friendly Eastern Europe, while the US would have to ship troops and supplies across an ocean. And while the US did get cozy with the remnants of both the Nazi war machine and their military industrial complex, it was a far cry from the Wehrmacht at it's peak or even the Bundeswehr of the 70s-80s.

They couldn't have. They would have faced massive internal resistance. Remember this is a time when the French and Italian Communist Parties experienced a huge resurgence and the Soviets were seen as the liberators of Europe. It's quite likely that a US-led attempt to fight the Soviets would have left the US and Britain fighting the USSR alone, with the Soviets enjoying much shorter supply lines through a mostly friendly Eastern Europe, while the US would have to ship troops and supplies across an ocean. And while the US did get cozy with the remnants of both the Nazi war machine and their military industrial complex, it was a far cry from the Wehrmacht at it's peak or even the Bundeswehr of the 70s-80s.

I don't have an actual argument just saying dumb shit to start an argument.

I don't have an actual argument just saying dumb shit to start an argument.

Congrats, you started one, you imperialist pig-dog.

allies din t even had nearly enough manpower to fight soviets

soviets were single most powerful military in the world after WW2

soviets even outnumbered allies with planes the only thing allies had more was navy

europe would have fallen to soviets and usa would been unable to produce nukes in a meaningful speed to use them to demoralize such a vast country as soviet union

hell usa would have collapsed on itself then probably because nobody in usa would have supported this war

[quote name='Bild'][SIZE=1]I don't have an actual argument just saying dumb shit to start an argument.[/SIZE][/QUOTE] Why didn't the Japanese sail to the Mediterranean? @Feanor

Because the Royal Navy?

Also to call it an easy victory for the soviets is equally silly. The economic strength was massively in favour of the allies and many of the recently soviet territories were none too happy to be soviet. As well as the soviets having suffered far far more casualties than the allies.

As with all what ifs in history it's impossible to know for sure, but I'd call it a toss up.

Hi are you the hots player of the same name on the discord cause he's autistic.

Kthx

Because the Royal Navy?

Also to call it an easy victory for the soviets is equally silly. The economic strength was massively in favour of the allies and many of the recently soviet territories were none too happy to be soviet. As well as the soviets having suffered far far more casualties than the allies.

As with all what ifs in history it's impossible to know for sure, but I'd call it a toss up.

soviets din t care about casualties they were second most populous country in the world at the time only china had more pop

soviet union also had enormous resource exploitation if i recall correctly just iron production was twice as the rest of the allies combined

eastern europeans were not hostile to soviets only balts were because balts were the only ones who were in position to wage a guerilla war

poles ukrainians and belarusians saw soviets as liberators for most part

soviets could have overrun europe in a matter of months and then attacked great britain in mass

great britain din t had enough ships left to protect itself from naval invasion soviets would have found a way either trough air or trough sea to get into great britain

usa soon after would have been left completely alone against soviets and war would have been no longer feasible for either side so usa and soviets would have had just signed a peace treaty

what would have happened during this version of cold war might been completely different then what happened in our cold war