Acacia Noctis

Oh hey how's it been?

i do like how 13th from time to time asks WAIT IS THIS PONA SPEAKING OHMAGERD

Its common knowledge your tongue was removed a long time ago for complaining about a rampant hammer shortage in Soviet Lithuania. Sorry to dash your hopes, 13th.

• Like 1

To 13th I'm ALWAYS Fergus... How can I be Fergus when Fergus is Van and Phal?

Join us. Together we can be the four horsemen to 13th. Take a part of each person's name and become that person. Van I take it took The for his The Phagus from you Walrus, and I can become IamFerDenDale.

• Like 1

Serious query, does the 100 ever get better than total drama highschool: lost from space edition?

YES. Season 1 was SO BAD in my opinion. I binged the first 3 seasons on Netflix and only pushed through that garbage because I heard the next two seasons were better. I was not disappointed.

It's still a bunch of drama and a lot of the science is made up but it's far better crafted. Basically once all the adults get to earth at the beginning of season 2 is when the show starts getting good.

Oh man, same. I kind of hate it though, but it's time it happened. I still drink once a week (either Friday or Saturday) or socially (which I'm totally doing today) but I don't sit around and drink by myself all the time like I used to.

Shit, I don't even do that. A beer with dinner, and I might get drunk once every 2-3 months.

hello there, i'm mostly new, joined due to the stellaris game during an event. used to read a lot of fantasy, but i have little time recently and isn't reading that much, stick to games when i can, but again, losing time :(. And as it seems you're an old member returning, welcome back

• Like 2

hello there, i'm mostly new, joined due to the stellaris game during an event. used to read a lot of fantasy, but i have little time recently and isn't reading that much, stick to games when i can, but again, losing time :(. And as it seems you're an old member returning, welcome back

What have you read recently that you liked?

i just finished the last of the elderling chronnicles, by robin hobb, elsewise, it's wheel of time, cosmiere, kingkiller, lightbringer, and some more, but it would take some time to list all the ones i liked much.

EDIT: forgot "the prince of milk" with the top

you read anything interresting?

[quote name='CNiper']All Patreon money will now go to buying 13th a hearing aid. You've listened to us talk for about a year now @The_13th_Legend, you're worrying us.[/QUOTE] 13th has known and played with members of gisle for waaay longer like IFramedOJ and tortureofhollow and still confused all of them. Don't hope for much from him there's a reason why he's forever a digger.

Pretty sure 13th has mistaken me for people ranging from Cniper to Bane. At this point I think he's just retarded.

Shit, I don't even do that. A beer with dinner, and I might get drunk once every 2-3 months.

I don't really have a social life anymore though so aside from today I pretty much just drink once a week. In any case though, congrats!

I used to not have time for my hobbies. Now I have almost nothing but free time and now I just can't get back into a lot of them. :(

Whalecum back jerry.

Thanks. I don't go by that nickname though. Jer is fine but I don't prefer it.

I still don't have a clear idea of what Scribbl is.

The ghost of the skeleton of a forum that got deleted back in 2012 that everyone has finally collectively agreed to let go of.

I don't really have a social life anymore though so aside from today I pretty much just drink once a week.

Aw that's sad, go get some bick stiff dick, don't waste your time here.

Aw that's sad, go get some bick stiff dick, don't waste your time here.

What do you think she's here for?

• Like 1

Jerrica are you and your boyfriend still using the pull out method for contraception? This is one of the only things I remember about you, sorry.

Pretty sure 13th has mistaken me for people ranging from Cniper to Bane. At this point I think he's just retarded.

He got mindfucked on gamerisle

JERRICA! JERRICA! HI!

Good To see you, Darling! How is JOCK!

Geoff I think it was...sorry...

• Like 1

YES. Season 1 was SO BAD in my opinion. I binged the first 3 seasons on Netflix and only pushed through that garbage because I heard the next two seasons were better. I was not disappointed.

It's still a bunch of drama and a lot of the science is made up but it's far better crafted. Basically once all the adults get to earth at the beginning of season 2 is when the show starts getting good.

Serious query, does the 100 ever get better than total drama highschool: lost from space edition?

Personally I cannot get past the episode with the poison shit.

Jerricaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaa

But for real though when are we going to fuse into FerVanPhaRus

Thanks. I don't go by that nickname though. Jer is fine but I don't prefer it.

Sorry this thread felt like Seinfeld to me for some reason.

• Like 1