Just to get a sense of scale for faction placement, here's some zoomed out map screenshots.

11 in Westeros, 4 in Essos... I think I'm gonna give prio to Essos and add 1-2 more factions. 

Either the Golden Company/Mercenary Groups or split up the Free Cities between North and South.

map2.thumb.jpg.8a76603a738210773443b1cd9b1fabaa.jpgmap1.thumb.jpg.b7cb76d8362c7db3effa8e9716c1d11a.jpg

• Creative 1

That Westeros terrain looks really good, but I think something that most map makers have run into is that for gameplay sake they have had to enlarge iron islands to a size bigger than they are in the Canon, and perhaps the Vale as well. To effectively have fights that aren't a headache inducing clusterfuck they may have to be opened up and enlarged a bit so that the pathing doesn't just block up worse than Bors' intestines on a Sunday morning 

• Like 1

Got a little distracted from Medieval Realms...  Highgarden layout is looking pretty solid though.

highgarden.thumb.jpg.e0cddda09a103797d799801ae71ff7cb.jpg

I started composing unit models... Ujimasa Hojo's derivatives on Hive will be a solid foundation.  His custom models and skins are A+ .

Having trouble finding units for White Walkers/Wights… I was thinking of Death Knight's for White Walkers with a custom skin and head attachment for blue eyes. 

The custom skin will change the blue pale skin to pure pale white and the purple armor to a more blueish white color with ice texture.

Wights would be based off zombies/wretched (just gotta change the yellow/green eyes to blue and it should look legit).

I'll post some group pictures soon showing unit compositions for north westeros (first men), southern westeros (andals), and essos.

1 hour ago, UmbraUnda said:

Got a little distracted from Medieval Realms...  Highgarden layout is looking pretty solid though.

highgarden.thumb.jpg.e0cddda09a103797d799801ae71ff7cb.jpg

I started composing unit models... Ujimasa Hojo's derivatives on Hive will be a solid foundation.  His custom models and skins are A+ .

Having trouble finding units for White Walkers/Wights… I was thinking of Death Knight's for White Walkers with a custom skin and head attachment for blue eyes. 

The custom skin will change the blue pale skin to pure pale white and the purple armor to a more blueish white color with ice texture.

Wights would be based off zombies/wretched (just gotta change the yellow/green eyes to blue and it should look legit).

I'll post some group pictures soon showing unit compositions for north westeros (first men), southern westeros (andals), and essos.

You can really tell it's a Garden. Can we get a feel for how the pathing will be, as in showing the size of the units inside the cities / castles ?

• Like 1

Some unit comparisons and an early sneak peak at unit compositions.

pP4xOuD.jpg

Ants from up here...   🙂

aG6qakJ.jpg

High Garden Comparison

WOJsaDb.jpg

The Others are mostly based off Death Knights and undead... I plan on making a skin for death knights so that they have ice armor.  Then I'll add a head attachment for all units for glowing blue eyes or edit the models.  From left to right, top to bottom: White Walker Cavalry, White Walker Infantry, Wight and White Walker Casters, and Wights.  Wights that are only attainable from capturing enemy bases.  Ice Spiders.  Undead bear... maybe I'll delete just to spite D&D's show xD.  Dragon Wight.

1wmoPK4.jpg

Giants, Free Folk, Night's Watch.  Dragons, Harpy, Targaryen units (missing a lot of eastern units).

UKqMGQy.jpg

Stark Children, Iron Islands Uniques, North, Riverlands, Vale, Stormlands and Barratheon, Lannisters, Reach + Citadel.  Base units lined by tier 1-3.  Not sure if they will be base units for both Westeros and Essos... we'll see if I can get enough arab/bloodelf units.

znkcCPb.jpg

Ships!  Ships compared to Iron Islands and some units on Pyke.

3AtjiIR.jpg

Edited by UmbraUnda
  • Like 1