Sign in to follow this  
Talinn

Warcraft 3 Community Map

mfw eurobattle is included

top kekerino

might as well make garena an unexplored land to east or some shit then

it might been killed but it has more ppl then bnet at its prime

[quote name='StoPCampinGn00b']Thanks Talinn! My description @ponasozis I was going to add Garena, Gameranger, etc, but they're not as Warcraft 3 focused. They're more so servers for any game out there. And yeah, WC3 Garena is dead. Here's a slightly updated map: [IMG]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/271137235619807243/341987422906875904/WC3_Community_Map_FINAL.png[/IMG] Yes I gave Warclave a tad bit more land fite me[/QUOTE] Diplo should've had its own island warclave and bh on same island wouldve made sense and gamerisle is a ruin now claimed by bh and warclave or what's left of it.

Diplo should've had its own island warclave and bh on same island wouldve made sense and gamerisle is a ruin now claimed by bh and warclave or what's left of it.

There is no such thing as perfect geography!

Nah, but you're right. Maybe I'll edit it later.

THIS IS AN AFFRONT, DIPLO IS MUCH LARGER THAN ALL OF THESE OTHER LANDMASSES! TO ARMS, TO ARMS!

Nope.

THIS IS AN AFFRONT, DIPLO IS MUCH LARGER THAN ALL OF THESE OTHER LANDMASSES! TO ARMS, TO ARMS!

Yeah i mean, what the fuck is Twin order of BMW? and Wasteland never even heard of that garbage?

< sigh > if only the new members had seen The Lands of Consciencia in its splendour. < looks wistfully through a bay window >

[quote name='Baledwyr']< sigh > if only the new members had seen The Lands of Consciencia in its splendour. < looks wistfully through a bay window >[/QUOTE] Remember when we had a wc3 map of Consciencia in the making... @2happy4u Also, @StoPCampinGn00b THERE'S NO TEMPLE OF BANJO ANYWHERE I DECLARE THIS AS AN AFRONT TO THE HOLY TEXTS.

Sign in to follow this