Sign in to follow this  
Hawkr

Game of Thrones Season 7 Discussion [Spoilers]

Why would you try to capture somebody you thought you just turned to ash?

We saw Bronn saving Jaime's life because we weren't on the other side of a giant cone of dragonfire. It's plausible that she thought he was dead.

Brawn is spot on tho lel

Good point, but that still doesn't explain how One-handed jaime made it to the other side of the lake without shedding himself of his armor.

[spoiler=Spoilers]

The distance between Dragon Stone and beyond the wall of East Watch on the back of a dragon is do able within a day time. Also I agree with you I loved this episode. Best episode of the season.

You could make a decent argument if it was purely the dragons but it wasn't. The Raven had to be sent from East watch to Dragon Stone in and then for her to fly to where they were in 16 hours max. Unless that Raven was flying like 150 mph then it is impossible,

Guys it's a fantasy with dragons and wights.

Yeah but not a time traveling fantasy though. I'm quite sure laws of physics still apply in this world :-P

Game of thrones season 7 pretty much

[ATTACH=full]6662[/ATTACH]

zEPnwf-9TmGTlySU919nIg.png

Guys it's a fantasy with dragons and wights.

I really hate it when people say this, if I wanted to watch a full fantasy film I would watch LorT or Warcraft. What makes GoT special is that it has fantasy elements mixed with realism to make arguable one of the best TV series of all time. It feels more like a history book than most if not all other shows.

• Like 2

Game of thrones season 7 pretty much

[ATTACH=full]6662[/ATTACH]

This map has caused quite some discussion among asoif fan communities. I am all for criticizing last episodes and other recent fast travellings in the show but The Others slow advance can have very plausible reasons. They are in no rush. Winter is comming. That's their way of sieging the realms of men and wait for a higher death toll while that enables a snowball effect by making their army more numerous, no pun intended. Time is actually definitely on the NKs side and he probably has some 6th sense to know when exactly winter ends.

Still related to topic.

A quote from our beloved GRRM. Spoiler for season 3-4 incase ABDeL keeps reading.

"CHRONOLOGY AND DISTANCES

I know chronology on a story this size must be tough, but there seems to be a slight discrepancy concerning stannis and the wall. Now, the others attack the fist not long before the wildings show up to find the remains.

Sam sends off a raven and in turn ravens are sent to the kings asking for help. It appears that the message has been on dragonstone for some time, before Davos finds out and decides to act on it. Now judging from the maps, and the timeline i've got in my head, there is no way that stannis would have made it in time to save the wall from the Mance.

Here's my take, maybe you could correct me if i'm wrong.

-Others attack the fist, sam sends off a raven, a few days later it reaches the wall. -a few days later the wildings come upon the fist, probably about the same time the raven reaches the wall. -messages are sent to the kings, judging from the distance in the maps, stannis receives the message 1 month later. -Jon scales the wall and a week to 2 weeks later he gets back to the wall. I'm sure by this time the raven hasn't reached stannis or is just reaching him. -let's say for example, the message wasn't brought to attention for a couple of weeks, then Stannis sails from dragonstone, takes app. a month to reach eastwatch by the bay. Takes another few days to reach castle black. so if we add all that up, stannis is late by about a month and a half.

The reason I am never specific about dates and distances is precisely so that people won't sit down and do this sort of thing.

My suggestion would be to put away the ruler and the stopwatch, and just enjoy the story."

Realistically it should have taken the dothraki army 12-16 days to get from kings landing to highgarden. Distance is approximately 1050 kms.

Realistically it should have taken the dothraki army 12-16 days to get from kings landing to highgarden. Distance is approximately 1050 kms.
Well apart from that if you look at the map and you check the locations the first conclusion you make is that it's not possible for the Lannisters to get ambushed. Dothraki should have marched through or pass inhabited areas. I mean where the fuck would they even land?

Question about the last episode:

Tyrion speaks to Dany about 2 armies plus dragons surrounding KL. Does this confirm the Unsullied are saved? Lul.

[quote name='Vidovit']For @Hawkr and other serb lovers [SPOILER="lul"] [ATTACH=full]6664[/ATTACH] [/SPOILER][/QUOTE] You need to step up your game. [IMG]https://scontent-otp1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/p480x480/20914457_500843126923218_7359187686826970991_n.jpg?oh=2c7aa9e2b7cc963cb9e7845e637ec6d1&oe=5A28C624[/IMG] its really good shit [URL]https://www.facebook.com/vesteros.srbija/?hc_ref=ARSPVRyYkLQTJ0vEysD654X9serFm8hfXl3o-YkSxRtMBHzdrh0uvyfbhao-2Kzg-UM[/URL]

This "vaguely refer to what happened on the leaked episode outside spoilers" game isn't fun, stop.

Visually, the series is doing great.

Story wise it's absolute fucking garbage. Nothing makes sense.

This "vaguely refer to what happened on the leaked episode outside spoilers" game isn't fun, stop.

Any candidates for my ignore list aka shit human beings?

fucking confirmed

Episode is out plus fucking preview plus what's missing from the trailer aka the mountain getting his sword out plus that guy that looks like the hound pulling his sword out.

CLEGANEBOWL LET'S GO!

Just curious why does Jon and Danny need to convince Cersi about Whitewalkers when she basically a zombie following her around?

Just curious why does Jon and Danny need to convince Cersi about Whitewalkers when she basically a zombie following her around?

Show has inconsistencies, like Night King deciding to shoot the flying Viserion 50 meters from him instead of stationary Drogon mounted by almost every main character of the show literally at 10 meters of him.

Show has inconsistencies, like Night King deciding to shoot the flying Viserion 50 meters from him instead of stationary Drogon mounted by almost every main character of the show literally at 10 meters of him.

Fair answer could be that he got greedy. I mean if he hits a flying target with such a massive throw he could easily bring Drogon who is an even bigger target down.

Well, because the Mountain is a loyal with inconventional medicine reanimated zombie Darth Vader while the Others are considered to be a fairytale and most importantly, they are a threat to everyone. Do I need to schedule an appointment with Ser Davos for you to understand the difference?

That's just how it works in movies or books about Evil vs Good. They first need to display how powerful the enemy is and thus they make the evil guys do something that display their strength. Obviously trying to hit Drogon that wasn't moving would have been too easy. So they chose to kill off Viserion instead. From a cinematic point of view I'd say it does make sense.

Apparently a lot of people who hasn't read the books doesn't think Gregor is a zombie. It would realistically be much more reasonable to assume he's not a zombie but just recovered and took brain damage.

Besides Qyburn being able to perform necromancers doesn't prove ancient myth that is seen a childrens story to be true.

maybe the attacks work like in wc3

can t actually use them while enemy is flying

so he has like 2k air only ranged damage with long cooldown which is why he hit viserion and not dragon

• Like 2