Sign in to follow this  
CNiper

DIPLOMUNION SUMMER GAMES OF 2017

A hellish, hot, scorching July sun beams down on us and what better time to stay in doors? Don't get burned, join us for the Diplo Summer Games!

- SCHEDULE -

July 7 - Warcraft III @Wc3

July 8 - Civilization V @Civ

July 9 - CS:GO + PRIZES @CSGO

July 14 - Starcraft II @Sc2

July 15 - Company of Heroes 2 @CoH2

July 16 - Payday 2 + PRIZES @Payday2

July 21 - Chivalry @Chivalry

July 22 - Warcraft III @Wc3

July 23 - Heroes of the Storm + PRIZES @HotS

July 28 - Warhammer: Total war @WHTW

July 29 - 7 Days to Die @7d2d

July 30 - Stellaris + PRIZES @Stellaris

- TIME -

Similar to our past events there is no set time for these games to start, simply hop on the discord and tag @ the game!

Type .iam, and the name of the tag to get alert on when others are looking to play!

- PRIZES & GIVE AWAYS -

Our big long list of games is back with some new additions! We'll be streaming the game give aways each Sunday to everyone who has been on our discord, and has played the game for the weekend. Invite your friends!

- YOUR ROLE -

Stream games! Organize games! Invite your friends! If you need help with any of this or have any ideas reach out to an admin. If you want to organize a specific fun event or idea for a game, tell us! We'll give you some prizes, a steam announcement, and do our best to make sure its a success.

Most importantly, have fun.

• Like 2

Oh darn! I can't paticipate during my most beloved games because I'll be in Spain. Hope everything goes well and if I'm not drowning in pussy I'll watch strimz on my phone.

• Like 1

Guess I gotta use the forums rather than discord : (

Is 7 days even going to be functional if people come on, if it is might want to make some basic instructions so that people can manually update stuff and not have a bunch of people asking the same question.

Also can we switch around the dates of Stellaris and 7 days, most voted choice but on a day when people have work the next day and having half that number of people who voted playing will make it a long game +6 hours at least.

I might be able to make some of those days. Is it too late to sign up? Also, I see dates but no times.

I might be able to make some of those days. Is it too late to sign up? Also, I see dates but no times.

there is no sign up

and no dates or times

you just come over discord and play with us the day which game you have and we are playing pretty much all day

all timezones

• Like 2

there is no sign up

and no dates or times

you just come over discord and play with us the day which game you have and we are playing pretty much all day

all timezones

But it's a rule that you're only allowed to tell pona about Civ games on discord

Not on steam

But it's a rule that you're only allowed to tell pona about Civ games on discord

Not on steam

Can I tell him in real life?

Oh man, sad memes! Realized ill be on vacation from 27-aug10. Nuuuuuuuuuuu pls make stellaris next weekend.

Hey everyone, figuring out some Twitch stuff took me longer than I thought. Looking to record the give away for glorious Diplomunion Youtube and hoping to make my face look as professional as a half shaven man who volunteers for an internet community can look. The good news is, it looks good Bad news is, the give away will be tomorrow RIP sadface.

GIVE AWAY TOMORROW AT 5:30 MDT(-6) (12:30am BST, 930am AET)

10 Free Games!

[MEDIA=twitch]channel=diplomunion[/MEDIA]

Since I'm late again, everyone who shows up in the Twitch channel will be entered into the draw again. Have fun!

• Like 1

Hey everyone, figuring out some Twitch stuff took me longer than I thought. Looking to record the give away for glorious Diplomunion Youtube and hoping to make my face look as professional as a half shaven man who volunteers for an internet community can look. The good news is, it looks good Bad news is, the give away will be tomorrow RIP sadface.

GIVE AWAY TOMORROW AT 5:30 MDT(-6) (12:30am BST, 930am AET)

10 Free Games!

[MEDIA=twitch]channel=diplomunion[/MEDIA]

Since I'm late again, everyone who shows up in the Twitch channel will be entered into the draw again. Have fun!

RIP games and twitch banned in china

Notice that Stellaris has been changed to Saturday, the 29th, while 7 Days to Die is now on Sunday, the 30th.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this