Sign in to follow this  
supgoat

Steam SALES

just bought mountain blade series/quake/surpreme commander and fallout new vegas

I'm tempted to get mount and blade, but I just can't see myself playing it for hours on end.

Got new vegas tho (Y)

I'm tempted to get mount and blade, but I just can't see myself playing it for hours on end.

Got new vegas tho (Y)

Only M&B worth getting is Warband in my opinion.

Too lazy to link, but I've already bought Shadow of Mordor, Dark Souls 3, and tyranny. All of them include all DLCs. Shadow of Mordor was $3.99.

I splurged myself on Stellaris DLC by buying the digital anniversary for $30

• Like 1

I bought Alien Isolation for 9€ and Prey for €39 (it was released this year). Both great games, Prey reminds me a lot of Bioshock, i'm about half way through and i've already had my money's worth.

Regarding M&B Warband: yeah, 600 hours here... probably the best value for money i have ever gotten. There are also so many brilliant mods for it, like Gekokujo (feudal Japan) and L'Aigle (Napoleonic era). Napoleonic wars is also amazing, especially the Commander Battles, where each player controls a regiment of bots as a part of a huge line battle. Such an epic feeling to smash your regiment of hussars into the unsuspecting rear of the enemy infantry. Or the other way around, to have your line hold fire until the enemy cavalry is at point blank range and then give them a full volley to the face. It's strategy and teamwork in its purest form.

• Like 1

I picked up FTL, some stellaris DLC and halo wars, the latter I will probably review for diplo.

You got halo wars???

SOMEBODY ELSE WHO APPRECIATES ITS MAJESTY, AT LAST

Can anyone give me thoughts on Phantom Pain? I haven't really played MSG games ever before, I am generally a fan of stealth games and action games with stealth option.

Can anyone give me thoughts on Phantom Pain? I haven't really played MSG games ever before, I am generally a fan of stealth games and action games with stealth option.

Then get it

Or pirate it

Its a great game with allot of freedom on how you want to do things

Wanna be all sneaky bitz you can do it

Wanna go full freeedom take out hostile aa weapons and then call in tanks and helis and artillery on those poor afrikans

It's actually the first one I ever played, didn't understand half the backstory - but I didn't particularly care about it, the game was more than enough fun and had enough content that the overarching story didn't change the gameplay.

I say hell yeah, get it.