Sign in to follow this  
SteakOnSpear

Going to Georgia!

Gee the red circle helped so much.

How do you have so much money to travel?

Gimme some.

I got really lucky and got this sweet job with an hourly pay and the option to work 77 hours a week.

And i can take a week or two off, whenever i like, to go travel.

avoid ossetia fam

As a dane there shouldn't be anything to worry about. I'm going to Abkhasien for sure, but dunno about Ossetia, don't have anything planned for that area so i probably won't go there.

• Like 1

Georgia is a beautiful place. I think you will enjoy it. Local wine is excellent.

• Like 1

DAG NABBIT BILD I WAS GONNA POST THAT

I guess I have to post a real comment now or some shit. uh

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Armenia is better

coat-of-arms-and-flag-of-armenia-serge-averbukh.jpg

I hate georgians

Filthy kebab shop and crusty pilimeni shop owners

Ah silly micro-nation rivalries. Like when the Dags and Circassians don't get along but nobody outside their immediate region knows or cares.

I am curretly, a celeb no less

Don't forget to make fun of them for naming a street after Bush.

I am curretly, a celeb no less

Don't forget to make fun of them for naming a street after Bush.

So why Georgia over somewhere else?

Cheap, and its the only christian country with a european population in asia. Not sure if its actually in europe or asia or both. And i heard there should be beautiful nature and old castles all over the place. Before georgia i was considering lebanon and iran. But i choose Georgia because it was small country with good beaches and skiing posibilities.

Cheap, and its the only christian country with a european population in asia. Not sure if its actually in europe or asia or both. And i heard there should be beautiful nature and old castles all over the place. Before georgia i was considering lebanon and iran. But i choose Georgia because it was small country with good beaches and skiing posibilities.

Georgia is in Europe.

Show me round your snow peaked mountains way down south, take me to your daddy's farm...

It's actually a beautiful place. Definitely worth seeing. And Abkhazia is worth a trip too.

It's actually a beautiful place. Definitely worth seeing. And Abkhazia is worth a trip too.

I was planning on going there, just not enough time. Takes so long to go around the mountains.

Maybe it's just the people im hanging out with here but it feels like almost all georgians are good with music. We were just at a party where everyone could sing. There were no speakers and playlists. Just drunk people singing all night. It was something.

Also the rightful heir to the georgian crown was there. Idk why he knew these people.

Sign in to follow this