Sign in to follow this  
Abdel

The DiploMug has arrived

Love the design of the mug, although grabbing one would only give me further incentive to remain at home in my free time, drinking coffee and editing wc3 maps. I currently need incentive to do the complete opposite and hang outside more. Student life sucks

• Like 1

Love the design of the mug, although grabbing one would only give me further incentive to remain at home in my free time, drinking coffee and editing wc3 maps. I currently need incentive to do the complete opposite and hang outside more. Student life sucks

Outside is merely a matrix its not real

You must send us your living location in the matrix so we can save you and put inside real reality that is diplo

@Ice [URL]http://www.personalizationmall.com/corporate/Custom-Champagne-Glasses-With-Your-Business-Logo-c12087.prod?itemID=33425[/URL] got one with a cheaper quote? $1000 minimum charge is a bit much atm ....I don't have anywhere to store boxes and boxes of champagne flutes engraved with the D.
  • Like 2

[quote name='Baledwyr']@Ice [URL]http://www.personalizationmall.com/corporate/Custom-Champagne-Glasses-With-Your-Business-Logo-c12087.prod?itemID=33425[/URL] got one with a cheaper quote? $1000 minimum charge is a bit much atm ....I don't have anywhere to store boxes and boxes of champagne flutes engraved with the D.[/QUOTE] Well, we could have a party when we hit 1000 members and everyone gets one. If not, then I can just have 500 or something.

[quote name='Baledwyr']@Ice [URL]http://www.personalizationmall.com/corporate/Custom-Champagne-Glasses-With-Your-Business-Logo-c12087.prod?itemID=33425[/URL] got one with a cheaper quote? $1000 minimum charge is a bit much atm ....I don't have anywhere to store boxes and boxes of champagne flutes engraved with the D.[/QUOTE] They're not very impressive champagne flutes. I'd prefer crystal, the handmade kind. Neman glassworks does a good job with theirs.

Feanor, sometimes I wonder how you manage not to impale yourself when you sit down considering how large the stick up your ass is. Then again, maybe it makes it easier to smell your own farts.

Ok guys, I have the mug set up in the Diplo store on Zazzle. [URL]https://www.zazzle.com/diplomunion/products[/URL] [LIST=1] [*]The mug is pricey but we really wanted a high quality mug and not some rinky dink piece of shit. Essentially, this mug passes the @Feanor test, but barely so. The mug I bought was $15 after a 15% discount offered to the site. You can choose a less or more expensive mug. The only thing that can't be changed on the mug is the logo or the quote (customizeable quotes are possible, refer to point #5). [*][URL='https://help.zazzle.com/hc/en-us/articles/220677087']Some international countries[/URL] will have high shipping costs. I tried a random location in Australia and it cost $12 to ship. If there is a domestic mug customization company that operates locally where you live, [I][B]I absolutely do not mind using another service to design you a mug. [/B][/I]I want to put the largest amount of mugs in the largest amount of hands and if cost is an issue please PM me and I will work with you. For people who can, Zazzle black gives free shipping on a 30 day free trial, you can cancel the service after you order the mug. [*]I've added a 15% surcharge to the cost of the mug. 100% of the money earned on the mug will go towards Diplo. Nothing will be kept by me. This is entirely a non-profit venture. [*]There is an idea in the works that patreons who buy a mug will have their selected quote appear randomly under the site's logo. [*][I][B]If you would like to buy a mug PM me the quote you would like and I'll add a mug with that quote to the store. [/B][/I]Once the mug is available I'll message you back with a notification. [/LIST]

cuz i am poor i am gonna get make my own diplo mug

with cool quotes and shit

With sluts and blackjack?

Shit now I can't decide between mod mug and troll mug... maybe time to get both

bought the feanor one, came out to $23.07 shipped with the coupon 5.99 shipping to US

• Like 2

When a few more people have bought them, we should do a collage of each mug in its new home.

Diplo mug on a desk near a window in a skyscraper in the city...diplo mug on a building site...diplo mug in a control room...a patrol car (need a diplo cop) ....in a gym...etc

• Like 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this