Sign in to follow this  
Gracia

Halp me

[quote name='nodle']Diplo is the place to meet girls online, not tinder or grindr. Amirite @Feanor or amirite?[/QUOTE] Yeah this ain't [URL='http://whiplr.com/']Whiplr.[/URL] [SPOILER="Amirite?"][IMG]https://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8jnvliqtz1r7qsdw.gif[/IMG] [/SPOILER]

Bribors has leaked into Diplo forums.

The discord memes must flow.

Dam those Bribe police guards

[quote name='nodle']Diplo is the place to meet girls online, not tinder or grindr. Amirite @Feanor or amirite?[/QUOTE] Girls. Grindr. o_O

Girls. Grindr. o_O

I'm pretty sure you can still find a butch lesbian that resembles a bear on grindr.

What the fuck is going on

Pretty sure most people spent the first page trying to figure that out, gave up, and now we're just shitposting.

I got tagged here with a comment discussing how Bors routinely accepts bribes and must thus be nicknamed Bribors.

I hate new members.

You poor old frequenters would be entirely lost here without us cringey newcomers.

It's like the 50 year old men at the local pub in every suburban town. They've been through every conversation they've had at the pub 50 times already, and they rely on new, young faces to have a laugh at in order for something exciting to happen in their life.

You need us.

You poor old frequenters would be entirely lost here without us cringey newcomers.

It's like the 50 year old men at the local pub in every suburban town. They've been through every conversation they've had at the pub 50 times already, and they rely on new, young faces to have a laugh at in order for something exciting to happen in their life.

You need us.

Oh man, this is Diplo.

Old-men-in-country-pub_1.jpg

• Like 1

I have no idea what this thread is about so I'm now making it about communism.

C_XeTACXkAAfB-v.jpg

[ATTACH=full]6377[/ATTACH]

Can we ban her? I'll start a poll if this is not dealt with soon!

She banned me on discord. It's only fair.

You need us.

That might be true for some of the new literate members.

There's a reason why most countries refuse people from Albania, I propose Diplomunion does the same.

She banned me on discord. It's only fair.

Banning you is actually a form of good judgement.

That might be true for some of the new literate members.

There's a reason why most countries refuse people from Albania, I propose Diplomunion does the same.

I hear that Albanians are shunned even among the other Balkan countries. A Macedonian friend told me they like to cross the border and drive around the suburbs, starting a commotion. Seeing that both Archi and Gracia are Albanian...

I hear that Albanians are shunned even among the other Balkan countries. A Macedonian friend told me they like to cross the border and drive around the suburbs, starting a commotion. Seeing that both Archi and Gracia are Albanian...

albania is literally the balkans of the balkans

They're siblings.

Banning you is actually a form of good judgement.

Maybe you're right. I'm not very good with children.