Orlok like the helgast commander from killzone 3?

BTW: You remember when people didnt use the word "literal" so often?

me neither.

Remember when Lithuania was a great power? Me neither.

Orlok as in OrlokTheEternal from fuckin' Universe at War: Earth Assault mate. Good shit.

Orlok as in OrlokTheEternal from fuckin' Universe at War: Earth Assault mate. Good shit.

Lithuania man, Lithuania. One of the most interesting Russian territories.

remember how lithuanians are the only ones who managed to occupy moscow two times and hold it for reasonable amount of time

me too

I can barley remember Polands and Lithuanias short lived sovereignty throughout history.

remember how lithuanians are the only ones who managed to occupy moscow two times and hold it for reasonable amount of time

me too

They are geographically well position to do so.

Once you come through the polish choke you can attack Russia from a huge front. It's all widening plains from that point and straight to Moscow.

I can barley remember Polands and Lithuanias short lived sovereignty throughout history.

They are geographically well position to do so.

Once you come through the polish choke you can attack Russia from a huge front. It's all widening plains from that point and straight to Moscow.

we were occupied only for about 180 years trough the course of entire history

thats not short lived

also at least we resisted all invaders unlike cuckdanistan when germans just came in like its a walk in a park

we were occupied only for about 180 years trough the course of entire history

thats not short lived

also at least we resisted all invaders unlike cuckdanistan when germans just came in like its a walk in a park

Well Lithuania has been independent for like 300 years total not counting the common wealth.

Poland hasn't even been a country for most of it's existence.

The danish had underground resistance that fought the German military occupation in Jutland, but the government was neutral. Germany just needed Jutland to invade Norway for aluminium. They were officially "protecting" Denmark from British invasion.

• Like 1

me too

Being Poland's bitch =/= being a great power.

Well Lithuania has been independent for like 300 years total not counting the common wealth.

Poland hasn't even been a country for most of it's existence.

The danish had underground resistance that fought the German military occupation in Jutland, but the government was neutral. Germany just needed Jutland to invade Norway for aluminium. They were officially "protecting" Denmark from British invasion.

For centuries, the southeastern shores of the Baltic Sea were inhabited by various Baltic tribes. In the 1230s, the Lithuanian lands were united by Mindaugas, the King of Lithuania, and the first unified Lithuanian state, the Kingdom of Lithuania, was created on 6 July 1253. During the 14th century, the Grand Duchy of Lithuania was the largest country in Europe; present-day Lithuania, Belarus, Ukraine, and parts of Poland and Russia were the territories of the Grand Duchy. With the Lublin Union of 1569, Lithuania and Poland formed a voluntary two-state union, the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth. The Commonwealth lasted more than two centuries, until neighboring countries systematically dismantled it from 1772–95, with the Russian Empire annexing most of Lithuania's territory

The commonwealth was formed under lithuanian ruler not polish