Sign in to follow this  
anden

your useless superpower

The power to hold my bowels in case there's an idiot in the washroom taking a 30 min shit.

but u can only do it if you tap ur feet

• Like 1

I thought lithuanians were the self-proclaimed masters of potato? Peeling potatoes, rly?

Had you been true masters of potato you would have known that unpeeled potates mean more nutrition and flavor

Seems Norway knows the way of the potato better than lithuania ever will

this is elementary, even potatofamine irishmen would know this

Lithuanian potatos are radioctive you know from all the radiation

So you gotta peel them before eating

Super strength is

It literally is useful. Being able to carry shit easily is fucking useful.

Lithuanian potatos are radioctive you know from all the radiation

So you gotta peel them before eating

Even the reindeer up in Lappland are affected by Chernobyl

Even the reindeer up in Lappland are affected by Chernobyl

But only mildly so, leading to awesome glow in the dark horns and only a little bit of cancer.

It literally is useful. Being able to carry shit easily is fucking useful.

Sure it's useful if you wanna be a fucking stone carrier in some Indian stone pit. But how the fuck would strength be useful for gaining wealth and honnies in a modern society.

Sure it's useful if you wanna be a fucking stone carrier in some Indian stone pit. But how the fuck would strength be useful for gaining wealth and honnies in a modern society.

If it was me i would look supa skinny, then being able to pick you up with one hand wouldn't impress you?

The internet has made you hard to impress it seems

Super strength is

Depends on how really strong you are. If you're strong enough to just go into a bank and break the vault door and steal all of the money, that's pretty damn useful.

Yeah, most of these "useless" powers seem real good to me.

I mean, a real useless power would be like, can make 95+ year old women orgasm at will, or like can telepathically speak with fruit flies, or like you can eat cyanide, or some shit.

Depends on how really strong you are. If you're strong enough to just go into a bank and break the vault door and steal all of the money, that's pretty damn useful.

Yeah maybe but police is just gonna shoot you anyway or eventually catch you. It would still be risky.

Aight someone give me a condition for my super power

My power is the ability to read minds

My superpower is the ability to spread chunky peanut butter without breaking the toast.

That's probably the most useful one so far.

Aight someone give me a condition for my super power

My power is the ability to read minds

but you instantly forget what you read

[quote name='MatthewB']My useless superpower is that I always know the average temperature of my body.[/QUOTE] But the reason you know is because you are at a constant 38 degrees no matter what. @ABDeL but you are allergic to peanuts!

But the reason you know is because you are at a constant 38 degrees no matter what.

Does that mean it's impossible for me to heat up or cool down? Or, does it mean that if you heat up one part of my body, another part will cool down? I'm terrified of my new useless superpower.

[quote name='SteakOnSpear']But the reason you know is because you are at a constant 38 degrees no matter what. @ABDeL but you are allergic to peanuts![/QUOTE] who told you that? I just ate a whole container this week lol.

who told you that? I just ate a whole container this week lol.

He means that's a limitation on your power that actually makes it useless. He doesn't think you're actually allergic, lol.

[quote name='SteakOnSpear']But the reason you know is because you are at a constant 38 degrees no matter what. @ABDeL but you are allergic to peanuts![/QUOTE] 37* 37.5 pushing it

Does that mean it's impossible for me to heat up or cool down? Or, does it mean that if you heat up one part of my body, another part will cool down? I'm terrified of my new useless superpower.

The last one sounds fun, let's go with that.