Sign in to follow this  
anden

your useless superpower

okey i did make dis on UoS but want to give you the chanse to pick a useless power.

so here is my power. i want the power to see any one i want naked. so for example if i go to the mall i can just see a nice looking girl and just see here naked even if there is a old man who will waking in front of me

A useless super power that would be nice to have is super strength. Completly useless, you can't use it for anything, but it would be kinda neat.

The power to magically force someone to take a swing at me. May seem like the opposite of helpful to you guys but for me, being able to force someone to subconsciously initiate violence against me would be incredibly convenient.

You could make an easy living off lawsuits that way. It's genius.

A useless super power that would be nice to have is super strength. Completly useless, you can't use it for anything, but it would be kinda neat.

You could make an easy living off lawsuits that way. It's genius.

Or cover my anus legally when attending calls.

>shoplifter won't submit to a bag search? Oh look you just tried to sucker punch me! Now I can restrain you and it's nice and legal. Self defence laws to the rescue!

You filthy servant of Cuckfebeb dare to dream about pervertion? Come and face me I will cut you in half and send you as gift to your Cuck lord

[quote name='TehFebeb']But only in Kosovo HAH @CNiper i beat your system by breaking the rules What you gonna do?[/QUOTE] You are truly the master troll

I think Pona may have just won the thread with that. Because legit it would be really useful to have that ability but as a super power...who the fuck needs to peel a potato real quick?

You filthy servant of Cuckfebeb dare to dream about pervertion? Come and face me I will cut you in half and send you as gift to your Cuck lord

Who was this directed at?

Also, my useless superpower would be to grow my fingers 2-3inches at will--you know, to reach those things that are JUST beyond your grasp.

• Like 1

Also, my useless superpower would be to grow my fingers 2-3inches at will--you know, to reach those things that are JUST beyond your grasp.

Just use your dick, hopefully it's bigger

[quote name='TehFebeb']Kosovo is Serbia My superpower would be to remove kebab[/QUOTE] [quote name='TehFebeb']But only in Kosovo HAH @CNiper i beat your system by breaking the rules What you gonna do?[/QUOTE] Cuckfebeb the Cucklord of UoC/ Union of Cucks

I would like the power to stop being tag summoned to threads in which my power recognizes as having developed too much cancer.

Just use your dick, hopefully it's bigger

If you're handcuffed to a radiator in a building that's about to explode and you can reach a key with your dick that you couldn't reach with your hands, I'd be very impressed.

The power to magically force someone to take a swing at me. May seem like the opposite of helpful to you guys but for me, being able to force someone to subconsciously initiate violence against me would be incredibly convenient.

Since no one has imposed restrictions on Bors yet, I'll go ahead and add one. You can only do this when some tries to solicit you for a threesome.

If you're handcuffed to a radiator in a building that's about to explode and you can reach a key with your dick that you couldn't reach with your hands, I'd be very impressed.

Oh i thought you were talking about something else..

just got the ide of a more useless power.

the power were i am the only one who can smel my farts. but it will smel 10x more

if only i had a super power of instant potato peeling

JUST IMAGINE

you take a potato

and its instantly peeled

GLORIOUS

I thought lithuanians were the self-proclaimed masters of potato? Peeling potatoes, rly?

Had you been true masters of potato you would have known that unpeeled potates mean more nutrition and flavor

Seems Norway knows the way of the potato better than lithuania ever will

this is elementary, even potatofamine irishmen would know this

I thought lithuanians were the self-proclaimed masters of potato? Peeling potatoes, rly?

Had you been true masters of potato you would have known that unpeeled potates mean more nutrition and flavor

Seems Norway knows the way of the potato better than lithuania ever will

this is elementary, even potatofamine irishmen would know this

Lithuanians are not masters of potato. They're deficient in potatoes and regard them as their greatest treasure.

The power to hold my bowels in case there's an idiot in the washroom taking a 30 min shit.

• Like 2

Sounds like you need the Finglonger from Futurama.

Sign in to follow this