Sign in to follow this  
Abdel

Happy 10th Birthday Diplo

we must make diplo older then any diplo member

let it live foreveh

all of us will be dust and ashes for ages but diplo must live on

Seriously though, when we celebrate the diplo centennial (me posting through a robot as my brain will be in a jar) we will look back on this and laugh.

Let's make it to 15 first, Feanor. Though I suspect Feanor will leave us before too long, after all 10 years old is getting to the point where Diplo is too old for Feanor to be interested.

Let's make it to 15 first, Feanor. Though I suspect Feanor will leave us before too long, after all 10 years old is getting to the point where Diplo is too old for Feanor to be interested.

Feanor in the future: Loads a Diplo saved state at age 15 into a sex robot so he can live the Diplo jailbait fetish he's always had.

Feanor in the future: Loads a Diplo saved state at age 15 into a sex robot so he can live the Diplo jailbait fetish he's always had.

Diplo VR.

And we even existed before Diplo as a loose band of clans, friendships and websites. I am the last of Clan EPoB, the Europa Pros of B.Net, its chieftain. Then one day I was on the east coast as it had more games and saw xEHU being formed and got caught up in that wave and into the greater east coast community.

Who would have known Street's recruitment in a randomass game, and Spankfurt's incessant scrotum tickling, would have led me to this day.

Happy birfday.

• Like 1

Who would have known Street's recruitment in a randomass game, and Spankfurt's incessant scrotum tickling, would have led me to this day.

Happy birfday.

I love you Van, because out diplo origin stories are nearly identical, and at almost the same time.

• Like 1

Diplo is like that cyst in the ass that everyone is secretly scared of but love to laugh at.

Dear diplo. String the bastard up on the nearest tree for this heresy.

• Like 2

Dear diplo. String the bastard up on the nearest tree for this heresy.

I'm a religious man. Surely I'm here for a reason.

I'm a day late but happy birthday ya cucks. I haven't been around all 10 years, but at least I've been around for over half. Here's to another 10

I'm a day late but happy birthday ya cucks. I haven't been around all 10 years, but at least I've been around for over half. Here's to another 10

Diplo 2107. RSVP for the party today.

Yes then we can have the party in hell and invite Stalin.

I think it was Twain that said "Go to heaven for the climate, to hell for the company".

I think it was Twain that said "Go to heaven for the climate, to hell for the company".

I think we know which one has the good music.