Sign in to follow this  
BronzeKnee

Fel Hound Hosting and Luna Ghost closing... makemehost next?

Unfortunately, Fel Hound Hosting and Luna Ghost are closing due to problem the new Warcraft III patch created.

I am hoping this doesn't mean makemehost goes too, because that would be devastating the custom map community...

stop with your god damm clickbait titles

faggit

they are closing because they were money stealing whores and not actual host sites

[quote name='M3rkabo']Your mother.[/QUOTE] Dude you're three "I'm batman" posts away from early @Archi

Unfortunately, Fel Hound Hosting and Luna Ghost are closing due to problem the new Warcraft III patch created.

I am hoping this doesn't mean makemehost goes too, because that would be devastating the custom map community...

Not sure what's happened with Luna but Felhound says it's because they were losing money.

Not really people would just switch to ENT.

I'm batman.

HOLY FUCK MOTHER FUCKER SON OF THE BITCH

I WILL CUT YOUR BALLS AND MAKE SISKEBAB WITH THOSE YOU SON OF THE BITCH

I AM BATMAN ONLY I'M BATMAN FUUUCK YOU

Annnnd another pub thread hits the dust.

Do centrists tend to have a solid ideological foundation or do you guys tend to view left/right policy and ideas as more of a tool and could be either or depending on whether or not any given situation demands for it?

Edit: Curious, cuz most I've run into tend to be left wing fanatics or remarkably authoritarian, which is ironic. Though I assume that is not the respectable ones.