Sign in to follow this  
Abdel

Diplomunion 10 year anniversary gaming event.

Weren't we discussing that Warcraft 3 should be moved to the weekend?

WC3 being the first day of the event and the most likely to fill seats, I don't think it should be moved. The other games need some love too.

[quote name='CNiper'][B]IMPORTANT UPDATE:[/B] We'll be giving away free games during the event. Here is how it works! Every day you show up in the discord and play games with us, you get 1 ticket. At the end of the event, all the tickets will go into a hat. Myself, @ABDeL, and @Inferous will live stream the winners. We have a pretty big game list, so it should be exciting! In addition to that, if you invite a friend who plays a game with us during one of the event days on discord, and they sign up on the Diplo forums, they will automatically get a free game just for showing up and being new! Happy 10 years Diplo![/QUOTE] Since when is Diplo receiving Super PACs?

Since when is Diplo receiving Super PACs?

You don't need to know where the money comes from... <.< ...NEVER ASK ABOUT THE MONEY! >: C

Ib4 people with multiple accounts

I've seen the list of games and it's honestly not worth the effort of creating an extra account.

You're only against ISH because Inferous ruined every game with his bootleg installation.

You're a force of nature Trench, and I couldn't possibly stand in your way. You were a great game leader during our last so if you think ISH is the way to go, so it is.

Fuckin' hell you guys always happen to put the shit games on the only days i'm available

We keep track of your personal schedule and make sure diplo events are organized in a manner that makes it awkward for you to participate.

Fuckin' hell you guys always happen to put the shit games on the only days i'm available

Come on dude, you can't expect us to hold your hand through every gaming scheduling conflict.

EDIT: On a more serious note, we need a list of potential wc3 games to play. Make suggestions but if I receive none we will go forward with the same list we had for 12 days.

Come on dude, you can't expect us to hold your hand through every gaming scheduling conflict.

I'll hold his hand. And lead him into the basement.

I never played ISH, Just RTW, what are the major differences?

They have the same mechanics, major differences are that trenches do not attack structures and that infantry autospawns from the barracks you build over time.

wc3 Games list from last event. @War4life & @Techoff pick 5. [quote name='The_13th_Legend'][SIZE=5]13th here, I'll be on for, well, the whole entirety of Friday starting now :p I'll be here for, as stated, until I pass out. Hit me up on Discord or whisper The_14th_Legend @US East. Listed below, since I haven't seen one yet, are maps that I've personally played and know how to explain to other players. All maps listed below requires at the least eight players to play. Maps with *** are maps I highly recommend for this event, while those with one * are more notable than others.[/SIZE] [B][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Azeroth Maps/ Control Points:[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Azeroth Wars: Legacy *Azeroth Wars: LR* Azeroth Wars: Cataclysm Battle for Draenor Dark Ages of Warcraft ?Europa Lordaeron Tactics[/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(0, 179, 0)][B]Castle Defense Maps:[/B] ***Destiny Battle*** Custom Castle Defense LOTR: Castle Defense LOTR: Hero Seige SC Marine Corps Defense The Alamo[/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 179)][B]Lord of the Rings (LOTR) maps:[/B] ***Balin's Tomb*** Battle for Middle Earth Helms Deep: Total War LOTR: Big Fellowship Quest LOTR: Hero Seige LOTR: Last Alliance LOTR: Ring Wars War of the Jewels War of the Ring AoS War of the Third Age[/COLOR] [B][COLOR=rgb(0, 179, 179)]Marshmellow Maps:[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=rgb(0, 179, 179)]Lordaeron: The Aftermath (LTA) Lordaeron: The Foremath (LTF) Rise of Vampyre [B][COLOR=rgb(0, 128, 255)]MISC Maps:[/COLOR][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(0, 179, 179)][COLOR=rgb(0, 128, 255)]Banjo Ball[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(0, 179, 179)][COLOR=rgb(0, 128, 255)]Blood Tournament[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(0, 179, 179)][COLOR=rgb(0, 128, 255)]***Castle Fight**[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(0, 179, 179)][COLOR=rgb(0, 128, 255)]*Cruiser Command*[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(0, 179, 179)][COLOR=rgb(0, 128, 255)]Darwin's Island[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(0, 179, 179)][COLOR=rgb(0, 128, 255)]***Elimination Tournament***[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(0, 179, 179)][COLOR=rgb(0, 128, 255)]Evolution Tag[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(0, 179, 179)][COLOR=rgb(0, 128, 255)]***Freeze Tag***[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(0, 179, 179)][COLOR=rgb(0, 128, 255)]Go FiSH[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(0, 179, 179)][COLOR=rgb(0, 128, 255)]Heroes and Empires[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(0, 179, 179)][COLOR=rgb(0, 128, 255)]Hero Line Wars[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(0, 179, 179)][COLOR=rgb(0, 128, 255)]Hero Push[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(0, 179, 179)][COLOR=rgb(0, 128, 255)]Hero Wars Icelands[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(0, 179, 179)][COLOR=rgb(0, 128, 255)]Horde VS Alliance[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(0, 179, 179)][COLOR=rgb(0, 128, 255)]Legion T.D[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(0, 179, 179)][COLOR=rgb(0, 128, 255)]LOTR Footies[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(0, 179, 179)][COLOR=rgb(0, 128, 255)]Natural Selection[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(0, 179, 179)][COLOR=rgb(0, 128, 255)]Naval Battle[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(0, 179, 179)][COLOR=rgb(0, 128, 255)]Preschool Tech Wars[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(0, 179, 179)][COLOR=rgb(0, 128, 255)]Pokemon World[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(0, 179, 179)][COLOR=rgb(0, 128, 255)]Sim Ant[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(0, 179, 179)][COLOR=rgb(0, 128, 255)]***Space Rogues***[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(0, 179, 179)][COLOR=rgb(0, 128, 255)]Starwars Footies[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(0, 179, 179)][COLOR=rgb(0, 128, 255)]*The Gathering Wind*[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(0, 179, 179)]Video Game RPG [COLOR=rgb(0, 128, 255)]Warhammer: Old War Conflict (OWC)[/COLOR][/COLOR] [B][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Panther Maps:[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]A Song of Ice and Fire (GoT) Conflict for Sereg D`or Glory of the Horde (GOTH) *Kings of Azeroth (KoA)* Rise of Legion Warcraft Darkness Rising (WDR) *Warhammer: Elector Count (WEC)* [B][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 255)]Party Maps:[/COLOR][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 255)]*Azeroth Poker Deluxe*[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 255)]Mario Party[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 255)]Pyramid Escape[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 255)]Run Kitty Run[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 255)]***The Predator***[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 255)]*The Quest of Failure II*[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 255)]*Trolls and Elves*[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 255)]*Uther Party Deluxe*[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]*Uther Party Ultima*[/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(0, 179, 89)][B]RISK Maps:[/B] Euro Risk Ultimate Game of Thrones Risk LOTR Kamulec's Risk LOTR Strongholds Risk Star Wars Risk *World of Warcraft Risk*[/COLOR] [B][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 255)]RTS Maps:[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 255)]Battle of Gilneas Coming of the Horde Fall of Draenor ***Final Fantasy - Lion War*** *Legends of the Second War* Robert's Rebellion RoTK: Three Kingdoms War & All Dynasty Warriors Maps ***Shogun .52*** TOK: The Great War War in the Plaguelands (WiP) Warcraft: The First War *War of the Lost Kingdoms* *War of the Twelve Kingdoms*[/COLOR] [B][COLOR=rgb(255, 128, 0)]Survival Maps:[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=rgb(255, 128, 0)]*300 Spartans* *Aliens 2* ***Balin's Tomb*** ***Destiny Battle*** Goblin Survival Helms Deep: Total War Kodo Tag MineralZ Miners Natural Selection Orc Gladiators Protect the House *SAW Maps* Stay Alive I & II Silent Hill Downpour Survival Zerg Infestation[/COLOR] [B][COLOR=rgb(128, 0, 255)]Traitor / Purge Maps:[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=rgb(128, 0, 255)]Dark Deeds *Mafia* Phase Killer SAW Maps Secret Warchief Werewolf Transylvania Who is the Killer[/COLOR] [B][COLOR=rgb(102, 0, 0)]Earth/ World Wars Maps:[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=rgb(102, 0, 0)]Alternative Future Diplomacy ISH Greece *Lords of Europe* *Rise of China* World Domination World War 2: Hearts of Iron World War 2: World in Flames[/COLOR] [B][COLOR=rgb(64, 64, 64)]Zombie Maps:[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=rgb(64, 64, 64)]Castlevania II Requiem Infection Attack M.Z.I. Maps Plague II Infested Islands Resident Evil: Snow Restricted Complex 601 Rise of the Vampyr SC Marine Corps Defense ?Swat Aftermath The Zombie Apocolypse *War of the Lost Realms Z* World War Z WW2 Zombies v6.66 Zombie Attack Zombie Village[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

I would have to go with [all 12 player maps] ISH, Greece, LOTSW, Helms Deep (this may not be 12 players, I can't remember) and Age of Napoleon/Europa.

Though the last two may not be popular, it could be substituted in for Azeroth Wars LR. But I've tried to pick games where either teams are pre-set and people work together or things are more open/free for all diplomacy and people can ally as they please. LR doesn't particularly fall into either category. ISH might also not be too popular but I think it's a pretty good/fun/competitive game provided teams are generally balanced and Inferous DOESN'T DESYNC.

We could also do Metastasis.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this