The too many genders thread/discussion

Sauron was an industrious lord

He made more jobs then anyone else in the middle earth

vote sauron for 2020 president

Can't be worse then Trump. Or Obama.

Sauron was an industrious lord

He made more jobs then anyone else in the middle earth

vote sauron for 2020 president

He also made mordor great again, made ally with one of his oldest enemy and used middle-eastern as his pawns.

All around, probably the most efficient politician of middle-earth compared to scum-cis gondor and no women-in-the-army rhoan.

He also made mordor great again, made ally with one of his oldest enemy and used middle-eastern as his pawns.

All around, probably the most efficient politician of middle-earth compared to scum-cis gondor and no women-in-the-army rhoan.

Efficient but with poor strategic vision. Got everyone to gang up on him by being an obvious proximate threat.

Efficient but with poor strategic vision. Got everyone to gang up on him by being an obvious proximate threat.

two jihadist hobbits recruit a social outcast to do a suicide terrorist attack against mount doom

two jihadist hobbits recruit a social outcast to do a suicide terrorist attack against mount doom

Please, he only had any success at all because the high elves said "fuck this" and left for Valinor.

Osama bin Gandalf was a mastermind to recruit those two hobbits.

a rare picture depicting mordors most wanted terrorist in the middle earth

17_osama_bin_gandalf.jpg

Osama bin Gandalf proclaiming jihad against the infidels

the infidels being innocent orcs

hobbit_gandalf--vmletwh2.jpg

• Like 1

Weren't a large percentage of his army made up of eastern men who came to his call of their own volition?

Diplo; simply unable to let threads die.

Personally I think Diplosexual should a gender. Maybe something to do with handwashing and coming on to your mom?

fde5c048f5bd2914e5503003e7526de4926.jpg

osama bin gandalf has send word to his brother osama bin ladin to attack the two towers

colourised circa 2001/9/10

• Like 1

[quote name='Red']no hence why I hadn't planned on returning. I'm surprised Bild is still around; I'm assuming Our isn't around anymore since she caught nothing but abuse when she came out.[/QUOTE] I mean, Bild doesn't really get any flak, he's the most beautiful girl at prom. @Our was a huge attention cyclone but I don't think anyone really judged her here for being tans. Anyway, most people here think nodle is an idiot when it comes to these things. For as long as you stop by, cheers Red!

There were a lot of members who said "Our was a guy" (myself included RIP) and denied her authenticity despite her readily explaining what it meant to be trans and how important it was. Several members insisted on referring to her as a tranny and talked about how ugly she was.

That said, she did post a lot of nude photos and exhibited some pretty rash and extreme behavior despite clearly being in an unsafe space. Were I her, I would have just left from the get go but I think she really hoped for some semblance of acceptance from Diplo as a community.

Its not like Our was singled out, we engage in banter all the time. I wasn't here for the comments that were aimed at Our specifically so I'm not entirely knowledgeable but we're pretty equal opportunity here.

yeah

we discriminate against all our members equally

thats what communism is all about for crying out loud

Turns out South Park isn't a helpful guide on how to interact with other people.

She basically just came back and said "i'm trans" and everyone was like "lol gross tranny"

Banter is one thing, but banter that involves categorical dehumanization of others is wrong. Basically there may have been a lot to put jabs in about Our, but none of it had anything to do with her being trans.

He/she/it had it coming, fine you trans, but no need to be nasty like that.

They weren't nasty and they didn't have it coming. Your "he/she/it" bit is just proof in the pudding for what I'm talking about.

Good to see you're still an unfunny bore, Steak.

Me and Abdel are talking in the discord trying to search threads. It's pretty much just Avi and Darkly being dicks. I Donno, unless we're not looking at the right threads.

And I could see how what she posted would be ick to some. Literal bdsm calf tie knots and ballgag in her mouth, if I posted that people would probably think it's ick as well. Not everyone's cup of tea.

They weren't nasty and they didn't have it coming. Your "he/she/it" bit is just proof in the pudding for what I'm talking about.

Good to see you're still an unfunny bore, Steak.

I was 15 back then, that shit was not for children.

If you're coming back to Diplo to complain about our members' past behavior being repugnant, you should probably not have come back lol

• Like 2

Like I said posting nudes and shit was really out of hand and I think she was just acting out in protest at that point, I'm just specifically criticizing how she was treated upon revealing herself as a trans person and after. It's been years ago and I know I was really ignorant about trans sensitivity myself, but regardless I don't blame her for never returning.

I think this is mostly fair. Had Avi and co decided to attack Bild like that we definitely would have stood up. I think it's the person in question that also created that environment as well, likewise I don't blame her for leaving to OSU! And never coming back haha

Sign in to follow this