Sign in to follow this  
nodle

The too many genders thread/discussion

Dayne actually gets a lot done on this site that he doesn't really get credit for.

We don't always get what we deserve.

I get an awful lot of hate, all while being the most liked diplo member on DIPLO.

Dayne actually gets a lot done on this site that he doesn't really get credit for.

Does he really? I'm still waiting for what I asked for ;)

Alright everyone, Feanor is only 60 positive ratings from taking Steak's Most Positive Throne and 70 negative ratings from taking Steak's Most Negative Throne. Make it happen people.

No. Gender is a spectrum not a binary. There' a lot of in between you're not accounting for.

As someone already pointed out, sex is generally a binary, but as we've already discussed intersex people undermine that as well.

I don't really know where you're getting this sort of legalistic perspective from anyway.

I think you just got trolled.

I wonder how long until biology studies advances to the point where we can have a genital arts class. I can see it now. A bunch of snobby art majors making their own genitalia for money to fit all the zers and yers out there.

I think that's called a surgical residency

Damn, those art majors finally found a way to make a lot of money.

• Like 1

Damn, those art majors finally found a way to make a lot of money.

Art majors deserve to make genitalia.

http://www.newnownext.com/zero-trans-people-have-been-arrested-for-bathroom-misconduct-but-these-three-republicans-were/03/2016/

"Zero Trans People Have Been Arrested For Bathroom Misconduct—But These Three Republicans Were" It also says there's been 0 reported cases of what you said.

But there is this:

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/02/06/biologically-male-transgendered-killer-moved-female-prison-sex-inmates/

Alright everyone, Feanor is only 60 positive ratings from taking Steak's Most Positive Throne and 70 negative ratings from taking Steak's Most Negative Throne. Make it happen people.

No king rules forever.

Do you actually read Breitbart or is that just something you found Googling?

Also, that doesn't really rebut anything. A person had sex in prison. Does that make the person a deviant or a pervert? Were any of the women unwilling? It seems very besides the point. Trans people also aren't just going to stay celibate until they get surgery. The only issue I see here is the question of how prisons decide where to place these individuals. Which isn't relevant for the public bathroom issue.

Do you actually read Breitbart or is that just something you found Googling?

Also, that doesn't really rebut anything. A person had sex in prison. Does that make the person a deviant or a pervert? Were any of the women unwilling? It seems very besides the point. Trans people also aren't just going to stay celibate until they get surgery. The only issue I see here is the question of how prisons decide where to place these individuals. Which isn't relevant for the public bathroom issue.

He's probably concerned with people having sex in the bathrooms. Which normally never happens.

He's probably concerned with people having sex in the bathrooms. Which normally never happens.

what? dont you watch tv?

Yeah except from all the time

w8 wat

also lol

Nobody gets Feanor jokes... :(

I do :) because you will always be the most friendly guy to me in diplo

I wonder how long until biology studies advances to the point where we can have a genital arts class. I can see it now. A bunch of snobby art majors making their own genitalia for money to fit all the zers and yers out there.

You don't need to be an art major to draw dicks :P

• Like 1