Sign in to follow this  
Warmonger

Got Warcraft 3:)

Slowpoke.jpg

Dude, being this late to the party is not even Slowpoke....thats more like...... Slowking!

1883158-slowking_arthur.png

Damn I forgot how to get Slowking, do I have to evolve him through a stone or via trade?

He has to hold a King's Rock when you trade him

I bought Diablo 2 (+Lord of destruction expansion pack) 1 year ago. Diablo 3 is not even half the class Diablo 2 is. Just because something is old, does not mean it sucks or not played. AW is Retro!

• Like 1

I bought Diablo 2 (+Lord of destruction expansion pack) 1 year ago. Diablo 3 is not even half the class Diablo 2 is. Just because something is old, does not mean it sucks or not played. AW is Retro!

One of my buddies bought me Diablo 2 again about an year ago because I leased my CD key to another buddy who got it banned by botting high runes and other shit lol. Diablo 2 is an amazing game and Diablo 3 really sucks a lot compared to Diablo 2 because of the lack of PVP (which was by the way a promised feature when they first sold the game), runewords and trading.

• Like 1

I was going to make my own thread but just now decided not to be more sensible and reply to this one.

I got WC3 ROC for my 12th birthday many years ago. In the following years I became immersed in the custom games. Of all the terrific titles, Azzy Wars stood out. I played and played and played. And then I didn't. Things slowed down. I played WoW. When SC2 came out, I was so excited for a renaissance of custom maps. As you all know, it never came. I played some ladder, gave up and moved on to other games. But I still think about Azzy Wars and all the good times that I had with good friends (many of whom are lost forever in the ether of the internet).

I reinstalled recently out of nostalgia and couldn't find the game I really wanted to play. Judging by the existence of this forum, the game is at least semi-active. Tell me: how do I play? Is it possible to login and simply find a game? do I need to join an organized group?

Thanks

I was going to make my own thread but just now decided not to be more sensible and reply to this one.

I got WC3 ROC for my 12th birthday many years ago. In the following years I became immersed in the custom games. Of all the terrific titles, Azzy Wars stood out. I played and played and played. And then I didn't. Things slowed down. I played WoW. When SC2 came out, I was so excited for a renaissance of custom maps. As you all know, it never came. I played some ladder, gave up and moved on to other games. But I still think about Azzy Wars and all the good times that I had with good friends (many of whom are lost forever in the ether of the internet).

I reinstalled recently out of nostalgia and couldn't find the game I really wanted to play. Judging by the existence of this forum, the game is at least semi-active. Tell me: how do I play? Is it possible to login and simply find a game? do I need to join an organized group?

Thanks

Search in Google for makemehost or ent gaming websites . Both these sites provide hosting bot list and the amount of people in each game.