Sign in to follow this  
Gracia

Herro!!!

Welcome to Diplo where nothing stays on target.

I beg to differ. This is still on target. Just a different target.

I beg to differ. This is still on target. Just a different target.

Abdel feel free to edit in that FEANOR'D image into this post. Kthxbai.

• Like 1

[quote name='Feanor']What if I can handle but have no desire to handle "the gays, bi's, or transsexuals"? I mean some of them might appreciate being handled, but it's been my experience that most are no more eager to be handled by me then I am to handle them. That having been said, we've had one of the gays here. @ZepOl. with any luck will still come by at least every once in a while. I'm still not going to handle him though.[/QUOTE] Dont lie cunt :D [quote name='OmegaKnight'] Feanor made a good point, i have a slightly different one. No problem with gay's, or lesbians, but i actually dont like transsexuals at all. But outside this, the difference is the LGBT community is different from the singular people, just like femminists are different from singular women, and imo, LGBT is cancer just like feminist. Typical example of LGBT supporter >they claim we re people with mental issues? >if i dress in a ridicouloius way they will change their mind for sure.[/QUOTE] Why do you dislike transexuals?

It doesn't feel like thread for me anymore... :p

That's how the best introduction threads go.

"Welcome newmember899, but also here's this picture of a roman legion fighting with guns." Cue 20 pages of debating the roman empire until somebody mentions persia and it turns into a discussion about Iranian pop culture

True, at least folks are posting in it. I think my intro thread got like 4 replies. Fuck you guys.

Anyways welcome aboard Garcia, I'm late to the party but welcome to the chub club.

True, at least folks are posting in it. I think my intro thread got like 4 replies. Fuck you guys.

Anyways welcome aboard Garcia, I'm late to the party but welcome to the chub club.

Thank you

`

Making you useless comment doesn't mean this thread will get worse.

To be fair, we didn't yet know what a delightful young man you were.

Sorry, we didn't realize you needed your hand held to get through the door.

So, about the Roman Empire. #Nerodidnothingwrong

Nero's actions has been grossly exagurated tbh.

Nero's actions has been grossly exagurated tbh.

Undobtely they were much exagurated. Persomaly I dink he was one of the gratest empebrahs ever.