Sign in to follow this  
Arthos

Hello there

hey whatsaupp i am Arthos a nice argentinian guy that loves warcraft lore and star wars lore

that said thank tdmien since he invited me to join diplo and for what i saw is a great place

• Like 2

hey whatsaupp i am Arthos a nice argentinian guy that loves warcraft lore and star wars lore

that said thank tdmien since he invited me to join diplo and for what i saw is a great place

What is your stance on the Falkland Islands.

What is your stance on the Falkland Islands.

i dont live there i live in the capital and i hate most of them since they chose stay with her queen and not give back what should be ours

what is your stance on glorious motherland ?

communism my friend!

• Like 1

i dont live there i live in the capital and i hate most of them since they chose stay with her queen and not give back what should be ours

communism my friend!

Dirty Argentinan scum, Falklands is rightfully British, be grateful we didn't destroy your people with opium.

Dirty Argentinan scum, Falklands is rightfully British, be grateful we didn't destroy your people with opium.

*nods in Tea*

• Like 1

communism my friend!

Even though they all pretty much speak English, are all of British ancestry and there was no one there before them?

Even though they all pretty much speak English, are all of British ancestry and there was no one there before them?

Well it goes like this Argentina fucked itself in the 20th century, so they can't possibly try to retake the islands now. So it doesn't matter. At least as long as Britain retains enough expeditionary warfare capability to deploy relevant assets to the islands.

I, for one, welcome our new Tango-dancing overlords.

Implying some newfag could be our overlord.

Sign in to follow this