Sign in to follow this  
Feanor

Feanor's Music Thread

I'm going to post pieces of music that I like, typically something I'm listening to at the moment. Enjoy. Or don't.

Right now, it's some Shostakovich. If you don't know who he is, kick yourself, and then use google to find out.

• Like 2

Damn you, had to ask google a favor to tell me who he was. xD.

I like this piece, it's good.

Oh wait I want to post what I am listening too

It's almost like you could go and make your own thread for the purpose. - Feanor

Bach is probably my favorite classical composer.

That's good but crazy

No soviet anthem yet ?

Communism has little patience for heretics

Music thread, not ideology thread.

Great content. Keep it coming.

Shostakovich is amazing.

Can't fault Bach, merely my own dispreference of using (just) the organ. The instrument embraces this piece, however. Instruments that selfishly I prefer fall flat in comparison; listen to the difference for instance when played on the

Great content. Keep it coming.

Shostakovich is amazing.

Can't fault Bach, merely my own dispreference of using (just) the organ. The instrument embraces this piece, however. Instruments that selfishly I prefer fall flat in comparison; listen to the difference for instance when played on the

It doesn't work. The piece was written for a certain instrumentation. While any piece can be played on basically any instruments, it works far better on some then others.

It doesn't work. The piece was written for a certain instrumentation. While any piece can be played on basically any instruments, it works far better on some then others.

You are quite right. It's just that organs... yuck. Thanks to my religious upbringing I cannot quite stomach the sound.

You are quite right. It's just that organs... yuck. Thanks to my religious upbringing I cannot quite stomach the sound.

Amusing, but unfortunate. Personally I quite enjoy organs. In moderation, of course.

The waltz no. 2 is legendary, Toccata is one of my favorite Bach pieces. I'm actually gonig to a Bach concert the 23th, never done that kind of thing before.

• Like 2

Mfw still no soviet music

kggDdUz.gif

There was Soviet music... look through the thread.

I'm drunk, and remembering things. I used to play this on the piano. A beautiful piece, even if I am inebriated.

I recently watched Look Who's Back again, and this has been stuck in my head. Also, it's an amazing film.

A bit longer then the previous entries, but worth it. Listen to it, don't just play it in the background.

Sign in to follow this