Abdel

So a guy got arrested for making a video....

Easily one of the stupidest things I've tried to watch. What's funny about "gas the jews"? Seriously.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand the Third Reich. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of german history most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Goebbels nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Nietzsche literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike the Third Reich truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in right wing trolls existential catchphrase "Gas the kikes," which itself is a cryptic reference to Richard Wagner Der Ring des Nibelungen. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated untermensch scratching their heads in confusion as Adolf Hitler genius wit unfolds itself on their country. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have an SS tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're pure aryan breed beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

image.png

Nietzsche's nihlism runs kinda shallow, just saying.

Actually, he wasn't really that nihlistic in the first place.

Nietzche's arguments were a little strange to the average layman, hence they were easy as all hell to be twisted and mutilated into pro Nazi philosophical material.

Edited by Talinn

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand the Third Reich. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of german history most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Goebbels nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Nietzsche literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike the Third Reich truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in right wing trolls existential catchphrase "Gas the kikes," which itself is a cryptic reference to Richard Wagner Der Ring des Nibelungen. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated untermensch scratching their heads in confusion as Adolf Hitler genius wit unfolds itself on their country. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have an SS tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're pure aryan breed beforehand. Nothin personnel kid.

You're absolutely lost if you believe in this. Where is the autism rating when you need it... Sigh.

Easily one of the stupidest things I've tried to watch. What's funny about "gas the jews"? Seriously.

Its funny precisely because it is stupid. Its a dog giving the Nazi salute. How is that not absolutely hilarious and ridiculous at the same time?

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

You're absolutely lost if you believe in this. Where is the autism rating when you need it... Sigh.

Someone didn't get the joke.

You just got called out by Feanor for missing a joke. The air horns can be heard through amplifiers at this point, comp
If that was meant to be a joke, it was far from funny. Reffering to Omega's post, that is. Edited by Guest

If that was meant to be a joke, it was far from funny. Reffering to Omega's post, that is.

maxresdefault.jpg

You just got called out by Feanor for missing a joke. The air horns can be heard through amplifiers at this point, comp

Holy shit. Muredered.

Holy shit. Muredered.
Muredered!

If Feanor who doesn't have humor liked that joke it means it was a shitty joke.

Fuk dis I'm out.

Edited by Complexity.

I kinda thought it was a joke too but you can never be certain.

My brother went full neo nazi, complete with anti semitism and aryan ideology, and I thought he was kidding at first. Since he joked about it to hide his support at first.

• Like 1

German sense of humor strikes again. Oh wait, there's no such thing. :rolleyes:

It doesn't matter if it was funny or not to you. The point is that you missed something so obvious, which is kinda funny. Reminds me of the USSR discussion which was basically the same.

The point is that you missed something so obvious, which is kinda funny. Reminds me of the USSR discussion which was basically the same.
Now I know how it is to be in your position. ;) Edited by Guest

Now I know how it is to be in your position. ;)

Except, you are in the same position. You silly cunt.

Edited by Guest

Absolutely slaughtered

Dark times when someguy dosent get a copypasta, especially a fairly old one

Nietzsche's nihlism runs kinda shallow, just saying.

Actually, he wasn't really that nihlistic in the first place.

Nietzche's arguments were a little strange to the average layman, hence they were easy as all hell to be twisted and mutilated into pro Nazi philosophical material.

Yeah, but you know, the average faggot knows only ""god is dead", lul, religion roasted", trying to correct them can be frustrating, since explaining philosophy take some time to explain and not many can be bothered to listen.

I kinda thought it was a joke too but you can never be certain.

My brother went full neo nazi, complete with anti semitism and aryan ideology, and I thought he was kidding at first. Since he joked about it to hide his support at first.

Even if i was an actual nazi, it would still be a joke lol, based on the copypasta and all.

Except, you are in the same position. You silly cunt.
No. Unlike you I admit I made an error on this one, you still haven't done that in the other thread even though multiple people and data proved u wrong. But I don't want to circlejerk, so let's not. Edited by Guest

No. Unlike you I admit I made an error on this one, you still haven't done that in the other thread even though multiple people and data proved u wrong. But I don't want to circlejerk, so let's not.

Good man. Let Steak jerk himself off in peace.

No. Unlike you I admit I made an error on this one, you still haven't done that in the other thread even though multiple people and data proved u wrong. But I don't want to circlejerk, so let's not.

and data proved

data

giphy.gif