Sign in to follow this  
Abdel

So a guy got arrested for making a video....

With all the actual threats to Jews in the world that go unspoken for, I'm glad some guy teaching a dog some dumb tricks isn't something we have to worry about :rolleyes:

The Director of the Scottish Council of Jewish Communities must really be a clown or a stooge to take this so seriously knowing the current state of the Jewish communities in the United Kingdom.

Never found out what the charge was.

All I could find was "religiously motivated hate crime". What a load of shit. What happened to the good faith belief on the part of the prosecution? Clearly this is a shitposter trying to bug his girlfriend.

Never been so disappointed in the UK

Even though I’ve had plenty of opportunities this is pretty bad

I saw the video shortly after it was first uploaded. It's hard for me to take a country seriously when they freak out about this kind of thing.

Edit: A friend told me the guy was charged for being "grossly offensive".

We are by no measures moving in the right direction from here, despite ridiculous events such as these. How can we help change the current trends? Taking offense has become encouraged through law and legislation in many countries around Europe. I can't see any lights at the end of the tunnel either. Is heavy-duty shitposting the correct approach?

Diplo will always be diplo..keep Diplo, diplo, my brothers. Remember that whatever happens elsewhere...there is always diplo...as it has always been, so it shall always be. Minimal admin, minimal rules.

Diplo will always be diplo..keep Diplo, diplo, my brothers. Remember that whatever happens elsewhere...there is always diplo...as it has always been, so it shall always be. Minimal admin, minimal rules.

We can train the jimmies to bark at Hitler speeches.

Except diplo decided to delete TBB, why? Because y'all are too offended.

• Like 1

[quote name='MaceMaul']@Baledwyr Can I get my autistic rating then?[/QUOTE] Oh you don't need a rating. Everyone already knows you are.

Except diplo decided to delete TBB, why? Because y'all are too offended.

TBB thread was the sketchy as fuck glory hole wood rotted shack planted awkwardly in the backyard of a Diplo mansion in posh and upper class neighborhood.

It had it coming.

TBB thread was the sketchy as fuck glory hole wood rotted shack planted awkwardly in the backyard of a Diplo mansion in posh and upper class neighborhood.

It had it coming.

IT WAS THERE FOR A REASON

DAMM IT

• Like 1

It had it coming.

Old Abdel had a better avatar.

Sign in to follow this