Sign in to follow this  
Abdel

So a guy got arrested for making a video....

Ahahahaaha, this is the best thing i've seen in a while, i haven't laughed so hard in a long time.

Did that bloke actually get arrested? Damn shame.

How is it a damn shame? nobody would've seen this masterpiece if he wasn't arrested for it.

Also funny how that works. Something that would've only been seen by a hundred people is seen by millions as soon as the authorities step in. Its almost as if they are creating unintended consequences of government.

Getting arrested is no big deal, no way this is gonna hold up in court and have any actually consequences.

I wonder what kind of asshole would report him?

I'm just wondering how he got the dog to perk up so much by saying Gas the Jews.

What I'm assuming is that he fed his dog treats right after saying "Gas the Jews" as a replacement for Pavlov's bell.

My money is on animal cruelty.

How are they going to make a case for that? I mean, if the cruelty is teaching tricks, then all pet owners are guilty. And if the cruelty is the content of the tricks.... well, it's a dog. It's doesn't know what it's doing.

How are they going to make a case for that? I mean, if the cruelty is teaching tricks, then all pet owners are guilty. And if the cruelty is the content of the tricks.... well, it's a dog. It's doesn't know what it's doing.

I never said it would stick.

The irony xD

As a Jew, I can tell you that the Jews are our real worst enemy. Ask any other Jew, we all hate one another. We just stand together because everyone else hates us too.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this