Sign in to follow this  
nodle

Halp! Screen Resolution? Problem?

So since I have bought a new TV I've had to change resolutions when playing my games on this one for the first time. I've been able to do fine myself so far but there is one game that is fucked up, Homeworld Remastered.

Every mod when I load it is absolutely fine in its resolution but the game menu every time is inaccessible to my mouse, like a large part of my screen is inaccessbile to my mouse but my screen resolution is fine. IDK what this is.

Halp I want to make more Halo Space Mod Threads.

Access to do what? Like i said I can see everything on my screen I just cant touch it with the mouse.

Silly question but...is the mouse connected?

wirelessly connected, i can move the mouse on my screen fine, I can see the whole screen, just however I can't move my mouse in particular areas on the game screen.

Is it fine if you're not running mods?

Try changing the resolution on the TV and then try to get into the in game menu?

idk gl m8

Finally fixed this! If your using a new screen or different resolution you actually have to first change the dpi scalling to off in the Homeworld 2 classic exe. not the Homeworld rm .exe. you do this by going into C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Homeworld\Homeworld2Classic\Bin\Release then selecting the exe icon, properties disable dpi scaling and you should be able to use whatever res.

Fuck that was a pain for a month.

• Like 1