Sign in to follow this  
Goon

Who's There?

Gonna try and streamline this, because, otherwise, I'm just gonna end up making things too complicated for myself.

I'm (a) Goon.

When I'm not doing things for college/university, at work, or spending time with friends, I'm playing video games.

Scrub tier at DotA 2. Played the original DotA a grand total of one time, but liked it even though I had no idea what I was doing. I enjoy Rubick, Tiny, and LC.

I also enjoy fiddling around in the various Azeroth Wars and Dark Ages of Warcraft. I don't actually play them on battle.net. I feel like the barrier to entry on that is too ridiculous for the time people are gonna be putting into a match.

Hearthstone if neither of those grab me. I am (im)patiently awaiting Overwatch, and WoW: Legion. I hope they don't suck.

I made this account to comment on the AW: Genesis changelog, and now I'm here.

Besides all that, I enjoy long walks in the rain, and cold weather.

• Like 1

What is your stance on the age of consent?

Can you, potentially, ruin other people's lives from behind the wheel of a car? Congrats, you now have the chance to, potentially, ruin people's lives with sex.

Behold. About 15 minutes worth of effort. This is what happens when I try to be witty.

Howdy howdy!

Spin the wheel of greetings. Let's go with ahoy, this time.

Can you, potentially, ruin other people's lives from behind the wheel of a car? Congrats, you now have the chance to, potentially, ruin people's lives with sex.

Behold. About 15 minutes worth of effort. This is what happens when I try to be witty.

That's neither witty, nor an answer to my question.

That's neither witty, nor an answer to my question.

Where I live, the age of consent is 16. That also happens to be the age where people can choose to begin driving. If the state thinks that 16 is old enough to give the privilege of driving, along with all the potential risks, then the same can go with consent, and I will yield to their better judgement.

Where I live, the age of consent is 16. That also happens to be the age where people can choose to begin driving. If the state thinks that 16 is old enough to give the privilege of driving, along with all the potential risks, then the same can go with consent, and I will yield to their better judgement.

You yield to the state? Well there's hope. One of these days I will be the state (shut up Louis XIV).

I have to say, I admire your consistency and dedication.

Thank you. I like to think it's a diplo tradition.

We should talk. :)

Over coffee, tea, rum? Name your poison.

I have to say, I admire your consistency and dedication.

"Our Creator"

Hope you don't mind me calling you "Boss." I feel compelled to do that with my superiors.

You yield to the state? Well there's hope. One of these days I will be the state (shut up Louis XIV).

Thank you. I like to think it's a diplo tradition.

I feel like part of something bigger than myself, now.

Alright. I always hate doing intro threads. Time to disappear into the ether, until I'm "needed." (With needed in the biggest quotation marks I can manage.)

I feel like part of something bigger than myself, now.

You are now an arm of the state. Await your instructions.

Alright. I always hate doing intro threads. Time to disappear into the ether, until I'm "needed." (With needed in the biggest quotation marks I can manage.)

I will call on you when the time comes.

Over coffee, tea, rum? Name your poison.

I know a nice wine bar if you're ever in Auckland... :) ...and on the topic of boss...yeah...you should call him Founder...You should call me boss.

I know a nice wine bar if you're ever in Auckland... :) ...and on the topic of boss...yeah...you should call him Founder...You should call me boss.

As a gentleman, shouldn't you offer him something from your own cellars?

A package will arrive with your instructions mister Goon

The target specified will be within along with means and suggestions of best course of action to take to neutralize the target

good hunting

[quote name='ponasozis']A package will arrive with your instructions mister Goon The target specified will be within along with means and suggestions of best course of action to take to neutralize the target good hunting[/QUOTE] @Goon Neutralize and deliver to Feanor's cave. For [i]normal[/i] reasons.