Sign in to follow this  
Thurr

Sip, swirl, swallow

I've had fat bastard before!!! Get the cabernet sauvignon next time scrub, way better. If there's any bottle I'm crazy about at the moment it would be painted turtle cab sav.

• Like 1

Most of the wine I've ever drunk is homemade by a relative. At least there's one pro in being a Romanian.

• Like 1

Wine isn't really a thing here unless you're a carpetbagger or painfully bourgeoisie.

I'll stick with my Moonshine and Whiskey.

Wine isn't really a thing here unless you're a carpetbagger or painfully bourgeoisie.

I'll stick with my Moonshine and Whiskey.

¨

cEZWRVV.gif

• Like 2

'Merica.

I was surprised the first time I heard wine was made locally, didn't think my home state had the climate for grapes. I was wrong!

Linganore, wine made Maryland-style. I've always found California wines to be fuggin caustic, better for cleaning submarines than drinking, but this stuff I really like.

My favorite this summer is Skipjack, a sweet white made from Cayuga. Tastes great with meat.

BmqkAmoZRBsDD0SxuKmlxr7LmHj13BEUKWudGnIzadc.png

Prices run between 10 to 20 per, depending on the type. I'd say they're all worth a try.

Also, dat triangle logo. ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED XDDD!!1!1

• Like 1

Fuckin yanks taking after the French....I can't tell shit about that wine without the variety on the label...WHAT VARIETY IS IT, VANDRE?!

P.s if its sweet white it could be anything from Riesling or Muscat to Sémillon or Gewürztraminer.

00n2cn9riowym_375x500.jpg

I too am a slave to marketing. Maybe I just love you 'straylians so much.

Also can't actually legally buy liquor so I'll take whatever you've got.

Fuckin yanks taking after the French....I can't tell shit about that wine without the variety on the label...WHAT VARIETY IS IT, VANDRE?!

lololol. Yeah, a lot of the wines here are derivations/experiments of parent varieties. Far as I can tell Skipjack is a sweet Riesling with peach tones. Most of Linganore's sweet whites seem to be Rieslings or Viogniers, but their Traminette's won some awards.

[ATTACH=full]6383[/ATTACH]

found this gem of a box, it serves three 5oz glasses and is absolutely spectacular, best amount of wine and wonderful taste. Was shocked when I skeptically tried.

Its only as common in the middle east as bacon in the US. MashedFavaBeanswithOliveOilLemonJuiceGarlic_Foul-Mudammas.jpg

It doesn't look very good. That having been said, I generally don't like beans.

• Like 1

It doesn't look very good. That having been said, I generally don't like beans.

Yes and, big surprise here, they look like beans.

Its only as common in the middle east as bacon in the US. MashedFavaBeanswithOliveOilLemonJuiceGarlic_Foul-Mudammas.jpg

i have to agree on feanor

this is one of worst middle east food i seen so far

Sign in to follow this