Sign in to follow this  
kiloneie

Top 30 most powerful beings in Warcraft

8. "he became ever far more powerful than ever before." lel wat.

23. Keal'Thas - that typo is merely a setback, though.

Grom Hellscream

There is no way he is more powerful than Malfurion, Thrall, Kael, Antonidas or Jaina. Grom is "just" an orc with axe. Granted, he is great warrior but all of those mentioned above would just wipe the floor with him- greatest druid ever, greatest shaman ever, probably strongest blood elf mage post-third war, leader of Kirin Tor, most powerful sorceress alive.

broxi was just an orc with an axe too

Magical axe created by Cenarius- a demigod, and Malfurion- most powerful druid ever. Meanwhile Gorehowl is just an axe.

Magical axe created by Cenarius- a demigod, and Malfurion- most powerful druid ever. Meanwhile Gorehowl is just an axe.

well he did bury a pile of demons before getting special axe

Medivh > Aegwyn

I'd say that only applies when you count the Medivh corrupted by Sargeras. "Normal" Medivh should be on par with Aegwyn and other Guardians.

well he did bury a pile of demons before getting special axe

So what, that doesn't mean that he is stronger than Thrall or Jaina.

2 and 3 of the elemental lords are Therazane and Neptulon, both of whom we met in Cataclysm.

Therazane in Deepholm and Neptulon in the throne of the tides chain dungeons.

4 and 5 of dragon aspects are Ysera and Nozdormu.

• Like 1

broxi was just an orc with an axe too

Broxigar also was the size of an ant compared to Sargeras and inflicted a toothpick wound to him, via a powerful mystical axe.

kiljeaden fifth most powerful being in warcraft

dies in a shitty raid

oh blizzard why do you hate your lore so much

He didn't die, he was defeated while being stuck in a portal... imagine a mouse bitting a cat in it's butt while it's stuck after getting in a hole and then getting stuck due to panick which cats often do. And Blizzard also had the fun of sunwell reducing his power. I kind of liked the lore of Kil'Jeaden getting pushed back, as he didn't die, but i am never forgiving Blizzard for what they did to The Lich King.

2 and 3 of the elemental lords are Therazane and Neptulon, both of whom we met in Cataclysm.

Thank you.

I'd say that only applies when you count the Medivh corrupted by Sargeras. "Normal" Medivh should be on par with Aegwyn and other Guardians.

I will not put any other Guardian of Tirisfal other than Medivh on that list, because he is responsible for the Second War, as well for saving it afterwards thus becoming the real hero of Azeroth, who despite being possessed into near annihilation of Azeroth was able to save it afterwards without any use of magic at all, besides traveling by use of raven form.

Also Jaina was never anything more than a powerful mage and a great leader, a student of the great mage and leader of the Order of Six. Her powers are not that high.

There is no way he is more powerful than Malfurion, Thrall, Kael, Antonidas or Jaina. Grom is "just" an orc with axe. Granted, he is great warrior but all of those mentioned above would just wipe the floor with him- greatest druid ever, greatest shaman ever, probably strongest blood elf mage post-third war, leader of Kirin Tor, most powerful sorceress alive.

But he slain Mannoroth a demon far more powerful than any you listed, and he did it twice... And honestly being the top of a class, doesn't give me any indication of power. Illidan was more powerful than Malfurion after absorbing the Skull of Gul'Dan... but where was Illidan before that ? On par with him ?... I don't know.

I have to agree with ordo, definitely more powerful than an orc wielding an axe, lel.

Based on this comic and other written material on this, Grom is not just an orc wielding an axe, but THE Orc.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/game/lore/savage-world/lords-of-war/

Her powers are not that high.

“Jaina Proudmoore is the most powerful human sorceress alive.”

- from WoW manual

But he slain Mannoroth a demon far more powerful than any you listed, and he did it twice

He just had 2 lucky hits. First time Mannoroth just fucked up and didn't block his blow. If he wanted to kill him and Thrall he could have done so without much trouble. The second time he was completely blinded by the explosion so he didn't see him coming at all.

- from WoW manual

He just had 2 lucky hits. First time Mannoroth just fucked up and didn't block his blow. If he wanted to kill him and Thrall he could have done so without much trouble. The second time he was completely blinded by the explosion so he didn't see him coming at all.

Well the most powerful mage alive, but not in all of Warcraft lore...

Well i kind of knew that when i saw him kill Mannoroth 13 years ago, but i kind of messed up my mind on that yesterday xD... Such a cool trailer... and the movie comes next year and it's gonna look atleast as good as that... brain meltdown D:...

He did block the blow though, Grom cut Manny's weapon in half...

Yeh... doesn't matter what weapon you have if it's not magical... Gorehowl is not a magical weapon at all, so it has to be just Grom being that mighty to break such a massive weapon in half...

Example: We all saw the fight between Arthas and Illidan, both had magical weapons but Frostmourne was far more powerful. Frostmourne is the heaviest yet lightest weapon to wield in lore, and has a very powerful magic of soul manipulation like stealing them which could grant him information by making the spirits in it tell him their knowledge(not that he ever done that, according to lore), and by the raid battle also giving him the power to attack it's targets souls directly. Souls in this game are where everyone's real power resides and everything else... Though frostmourne is a douche also, by taking Arthas's soul and then becoming the dominant part of the Lich King after the merger. Arthas was actually a slave to frostmourne and by this logic it's frostmourne who is actually the Lich King xD... (not literally of course)

timmy should be there somewhere

i mean jezus fuck in one of levels he is selling revenants how powerful you must be to be able to enslave revenants

timmy should be there somewhere

i mean jezus fuck in one of levels he is selling revenants how powerful you must be to be able to enslave revenants

And the Tothrezim are selling Infernals...

- from WoW manual

It's like when a man kills a dragon, that doesn't make the man more powerful than a dragon.

Example: We all saw the fight between Arthas and Illidan, both had magical weapons but Frostmourne was far more powerful. Frostmourne is the heaviest yet lightest weapon to wield in lore,

A light greatsword..... now that's just fucking pointless.

It's like when a man kills a dragon, that doesn't make the man more powerful than a dragon.

A light greatsword..... now that's just fucking pointless.

Then i want a good explanation on why Grom beats Mannoroth everytime... i know Mannoroth is more powerful both physically and magically by a ton. But it seems like Grom is the super fast guy, that can beat the slow Mannoroth. First time he won by breaking Manny's spear sword which would require great strength, this makes him incredibly strong for his size, and second time he won by sneak attack, jumping through fire and smoke. Also Manny dies from almost any not that big wound compared to his body everytime... he should get himself more armour lols D:...

Are you being sarcastic or dumb ? Frostmourne grants the wielder the power to wield this massive sword with ease, a sword this heavy would require Arthas to be much stronger physically, like Grom.

Then i want a good explanation on why Grom beats Mannoroth everytime... i know Mannoroth is more powerful both physically and magically by a ton. But it seems like Grom is the super fast guy, that can beat the slow Mannoroth. First time he won by breaking Manny's spear sword which would require great strength, this makes him incredibly strong for his size, and second time he won by sneak attack, jumping through fire and smoke. Also Manny dies from almost any not that big wound compared to his body everytime... he should get himself more armour lols D:...

Realistically Grom is just an Orc, it's the writers who decides if he is superman.

There is a official list i think, that ranks the strength of all the lore characters somewhere.

Are you being sarcastic or dumb ? Frostmourne grants the wielder the power to wield this massive sword with ease, a sword this heavy would require Arthas to be much stronger physically, like Grom.

It's far more powerful being strong and able to wield a heavier weapon.