Sign in to follow this  
Weezy

Warcraft III Fatal error

Hello,

my problem is that my Warcraft III continiusly gets error when playing certain maps ( From Azeroth wars too Warhammer OWC to Roberts Rebellion). Sometimes after 30 seconds, sometimes after 15 minutes, but often it's a sure thing. When relogging into B-net I check if others had too errors, since its usualy everyone who gets the crash, but it's only me when whispering others ingame. I used to play Warcraft custom maps without errors except the usual everyone crashes error.

I run Windows 7 and my PC specs are surely good enough (would be sad if not) to run Warcraft III. I run it as administrator, closed all other applications, run windows xp compatibility service pack 3 mode and even uninstalled the game 3 times fully.

I can send you the most recent error log via private message if you "know how to read it". Atleast I can't make any use out of it.

Dont forget, karma will reward you for little favors :p

Edit: Just to make that clear, I get these errors mostly when playing bigger maps that has lots of triggers I believe. Atleast I usualy dont get one when playing "simple" maps.

reinstalling wc3 generally fixes the problem

every few years its good idea to do it

I've posted that I reeinstalled it 3 times now, please read and thanks for advise.

I might try to uninstall all the maps and redownload them, sometimes that helps.

I fully uninstalled the game 3 times. All maps have been uninstalled with it.

Well a select few maps seem to be highly "corrupted", so when you download them they might crash WCIII. This is just conjecture but maybe you could be selective about the maps you download, that way you wouldn't have to download WCIII again.

It just seems to be that when people download L:TA, a lot of people get problems with playing other maps.

Also, derp, I haven't even uninstalled WCIII in such a long time, if ever.

Its about every map that has lots of triggers I believe. Just think of maps like these I've posted. The error says "memory could not be read"

If you want to see the whole error log just ask.

Well, when you uninstalled Warcraft 3 did you delete the Warcraft III folder from your files? You should wipe out all the files in the system instead of just removing the application.

Actually it depends on what you started off with at. Mine is at Windows XP Service Pack II and it works fine-ish. You might try that, or Windows 7 (but idk what compatability mode you're at).

I updated the screenshot from Windows 8 to Windows 7 because I actually read stuff, and stuff..

okay smart ass here is whas ya gonna do now

u pirate that shitty ccleaner

u turn on ccleaner

uninstall wc3

then press registry then faking scan your shit ass pc and then press fix that shit button

then you install wc3 fresh and clean wet and warm

finally you don t donwload shitty maps from shitty net

you donwload those shit from online playing

bam

done

shit stain

Is pona replacing sponge as our technical advisor XD

when i have more then 110% of alcohol in my blood

i become an it expert