Sign in to follow this  
TheVinylRaider

Help with ddos attack plz

Ok so the tittle says it all, theres a fagget called Akonj who keeps ddosing me and my group that frequently plays world in flames, he is literally ddosing us every single game we do without being in the game... He took our IP's from skype and he can apparently keep trolling endlessly ruining games.... So my question is, how can i prevent from him to ddos my net:? Any simple way to hide my IP or any other effective countering to avoid those? The guy is a 16 year old kid so i don't think he knows much about what he does, he probably watched tutorials and has nothing better to do than that.

someone from my clan told me that you get drophacked 3 times in a row...

I don't know if hiding your IP will help since he already has it.

Anyway good luck and hope he just stops doing it. I remember Jimlawl did similar shit. I once played an alternate future like 5 years ago and when he lost he would put a picture of a massive panda that would cover the entire map lol.

yes its fucking annoying man.....

Edit. I believe that there must be a way to change ur ip? i dunno i rlly don't have big knowledge about all this stuff

Find him in real life, and kick him in the nuts.

I was seriously considering something like this today on my max rage explosion, but he is from sweden ^^

I was seriously considering something like this today on my max rage explosion, but he is from sweden ^^

So... punch some trees, build a boat, level your sailing skill, and do a Viking raid.

that thing called using proxy

i thought it was common sense

I wouldnt ask it if it was common sense for me^^, okay tomorrow u explain me how to do that shit plz.

People take this game pretty seriously then?

People take this game pretty seriously then?

Yeah man. One time some kid got mad at me in dota, so he paid a hitman to come after my family. Boy was he in for a surprise. Video games are brutal these days.

Boy was he in for a surprise.

Did you convert the hitman to communism?

Did you convert the hitman to communism?

If by "convert to communism" you mean "gut like a fish and turn into stake" then yes. Otherwise no.

You'd be surprised how little meat a human provides to a family of Russia brown bears. Or at the typing skills bears have these days.

Sign in to follow this