Sign in to follow this  
CNiper

So this happened today

TIL diplo are white colonizers and gamerisle is Africa

HiveWorkshop is Europe

What does that make The Beer Barrel?

lol. I always make my age younger than what I really am! Did you forget or did I never tell anyone my real age? :| But it's true. It was good times goofing around on tinychat with you all. And I remember using BBC all the time in reference to 'big black cock', so I always think about it immediately instead of the British Broadcasting Commercial. I am corrupted.

Hi.

Turns out I can't recognize you when your hang is longer >_>

Turns out I can't recognize you when your hang is longer >_>

Idk, mormons? Analogies will never work if you allow tiny players like TBB to conflict with the assumed roles of big players like Diplomunion

Hey, fuckers.

It seems rather than peaceful coexistence any interaction with Diplo either destroys the community of the other forum or infects Diplo with some sort of plague.

Scribbl is dead, but I wouldn't say it's because of Diplo. We're just shit at keeping forums going

• Like 2

TIL diplo are white colonizers and gamerisle is Africa

HiveWorkshop is Europe

Ebola.

Life is shit 75% of the time honestly, but I'm making it. Fifth day working at Wendy's today and they have me working during the busiest fucking time of the time. I hate dealing with people.

Try living on an island in Asia then tell me about chances to meet diplo members

Hell I can't even find another white person on some days

I am so sorry that I didn't attempt to hit you up when I was in Singapore. That was rude and uncalled for.

Hey, fuckers.

You've gotten quite sassy since last you posted

Goodonya.

Bild in his effort to avoid the "all asians look the same" stereotype has instead gone to the other extreme , "even the same asian looks different".

Sno has returned for good?

I too enjoy my British broadcasting commercials...

• Like 2

Life is shit 75% of the time honestly, but I'm making it. Fifth day working at Wendy's today and they have me working during the busiest fucking time of the time. I hate dealing with people.

Wendy's is the lesser evil out of most of the fast food chains.

Wendy's is the lesser evil out of most of the fast food chains.

There is no lesser evil. Burn it all.

I am so sorry that I didn't attempt to hit you up when I was in Singapore. That was rude and uncalled for.

I was disappointed but meh, maybe sometime again in the future

• Like 1

Same here, I hate working in retail, but it pays the bills while I finish up my masters study.

[quote name='Atridij']I though CNiper was that ginger rocker fella.[/quote] Why does everyone think I'm @Red ? He is at least x3 more awesome.
  • Like 1

[quote name='CNiper']Why does everyone think I'm @Red ? He is at least x3 more awesome.[/quote] Diplo has memory problems.

[quote name='BeautifulDisaster']Not when all of the customers that come through are IDIOTS.[/quote] Everyone is idiots. Especially @Thurr , fuck that guy.

[quote name='CNiper']Why does everyone think I'm @Red ? He is at least x3 more awesome.[/quote] Where is that ginger bastard?

Not when all of the customers that come through are IDIOTS.

As someone who enjoys the occasional Wendy's meal, I like to think of myself as not an idiot.