EagleMan

Legends of the Second War 1.80b

This is one of the best maps on diplo... in my opinion os similar lvl to AW:LR (but without endless dicussions) :D

still updating this fucking abomination of a map but muh beloved Greece and ISH are left in the dumpster...

ONE OF THE BEST MAPS ON DIPLO

Hum... Horde is like... Op as fuck man !

Purple can eaily get his op mages early game cause brown only needs to rush runestone, it means infinite elites mages with breath of fire dealing 85dmg (spam it and it's gg)

Also horde doesn't have a true dispell, only purge with shaman...

If they're infinite then that's a bug and I'll fix that. I'll also check out their dispel issues, but at the same time if you think they're already OP, it might currently balance them some. There should also be items available at shops to purchase, and Death Knights have Devour Magic.

Ah yes I forget about dk but it's the only one they have (aoe I mean).

Also if you want I have a replay where you can see why horde is op, a game won 3v6 with horde elites only.

There should also be items available at shops to purchase

Alliance market are an other problem, there is an easy way for alliance to win (it make them 150 times stronger than horde)

Buy golems with all your heros and spam them, they're lowcost and really op.

@EagleMan Can we also possibly get some new terrain in the future? the balancing is great, but who doesn't love some new great terrain :). Your Stormwind looks very nice. Would be nice to also see a face lift of cities such as Silvermoon. Areas such as eastern lordaeron (What is now the Eastern Plaguelands), and more.

I have thought about terraining more but it's never something I've done much of. I strain to think of ways to appropriately reterrain things while making the terrain better and prettier while not messing up balance.

I have thought about terraining more but it's never something I've done much of. I strain to think of ways to appropriately reterrain things while making the terrain better and prettier while not messing up balance.

Maybe find a good terrainer?

dont feed this shitlords ego.. he will only grow bolder in his radical changes

This is LotSW not Greece. Also I've done a lot of work already for 1.5a I'll probably have something out today.

I just wanted to stop by and say this is quite an awesome map you got here! :) Played it, loved it.

Thanks. Any suggestions or bugs you know of?