Sign in to follow this  
Olol-War-Drood

Dear Azeroth Wars players . . .

Hello everybody, its me Sonos, Ive been playing this game/map on and off for a long long time. The only reason I am still downloading and installing WC3 is AW for a long long time, I would really like to see a balanced map and something that will stay that way, we have a great community that really love this game, if we all pitch in, we could something really great! I am not much of use, except maybe testing stuffs or some ideas.

Ordo you are the troll master and nothing else.

If you played azeroth wars you would know that, all those players are a big part of the community and lot of them are very active, very good, pro, decent, all of them know this map very well and lot of them play it since the start.

You are here only to dislike what people say, come on, play a game, show us what you can do, you speak about a game you never play so please find an other thread with a game that you play.

I have no example ? When I speak for something I speak about what happened in a game and THIS is an example. You are the only one which has no example because you never play it, so please go away this thread and let azeroth wars players answer.

Why even bother to post here? there is no reason to come here and post and talk about the map...

-The reason: Why is there soo much f**king trolling? why on earth should players come here and talk serious about the map they love? if it is jsut going to be one big fat joke and a troll feast omfg. The trolling have gotten worse and the editors seem to think it is okay to troll so hard that people dislike comming here and share there idears that it is not happing -.-''

Seems like Rhemars followers are a bunch of trolls... and banning mopei was like the most imbecil thing you could ever have done... Go fuck your self Rhemar. i am done!

• Like 1

Gee. How many Mopei cultists are there? If there's enough, I could potentially have reason to put Mopeirus, God of Chaos, into a D&D experience! Perhaps there could be a whole religion devoted to Mopei. That'd be fun.

Gee. How many Mopei cultists are there? If there's enough, I could potentially have reason to put Mopeirus, God of Chaos, into a D&D experience! Perhaps there could be a whole religion devoted to Mopei. That'd be fun.

Mopei is more of and icon thx to your Dictator.

And Like we didt know Rhemar befor he was editor... I rember him and i didt like him then.

All heil ze Furher! -raises hand to Rhemar- But seriously. He's the map editor. He makes executive decisions. All of them do. Edit: That's Plan B @Dayne.
  • Like 1

[quote name='Parco21']All heil ze Furher! -raises hand to Rhemar- But seriously. He's the map editor. He makes executive decisions. All of them do. Edit: That's Plan B @Dayne.[/quote] Sound like you are the cultist without knowing it.

Actually, i'm a map editor as well. I make executive decisions all the damn time. For example, I tell @TheKaldorei "Go change the name of the 'First Aid' unit to Cleric or some shit like that!" Then she says yes. Then a week later I check, and it's still called 'First Aid'.

The only editor people were actually happy with was Thurr it seems..

Edit: And Parco ^ TL;DR

Thurrs #1 rule was ignore the community.

[quote name='Parco21']Actually, i'm a map editor as well. I make executive decisions all the damn time. For example, I tell @TheKaldorei "Go change the name of the 'First Aid' unit to Cleric or some shit like that!" Then she says yes. Then a week later I check, and it's still called 'First Aid'.[/quote] But this is completely different scenario. Kal is retarded.
  • Like 1

Start formalizing and studying how to write an argument. This follows no template, and i'm pretty sure if I turned it into my English teacher, he'd give me an F and hire an assassin to make sure I never populate the earth.

The main goal is to be understood not liked by my english performance.

Unlike you I don't speak english perfectly but I try because for me the future of this game is important.

You are one of the only who cry about my english, the others understand what I'm talking about, they don't need anything else.

I mostly complain that your argument goes back and forth. It goes from saying nobody likes it, then something else, then a paragraph later bringing up those people, then 5 paragraphs down saying everyone hates it. You bring up these points at random intervals. If you covered why people hated him first, then why it's tearing the map apart, then some OTHER point without bringing the other two up, i'd consider it reasonable.

Just giving advice.

There we go again. Drama, lot's of it and the usual scenario repeats itself.

People with bad English, who usually seem to be lower educated, claim to know what is best for map and community.

If you want to be taken more serious, have a bigger resistance for such easy "trolling". Most of that is just some funny input, but many seem not very internet experienced.

Anyway, I tend to laugh a lot when reading people who go against Rhemar. But if there is something I dislike, it's the ban of this Mopei dude. Censory was never good, but if there was a serious ban reason I might change my mind, which is very likely since I think Rhemar is reasonable.

Oh god it's so much fun to pure more gas into the fire.

Thurrs #1 rule was ignore the community.

I remember somewhere I openly stated my disgust for Thurrs editing. Not because he was bad, not at all. I just wanted to piss off people and some LR slavs started to dislike me.

• Like 1

I believe the saying is people never change :P. As we can see throughout the history of things and yeah I do get a bit of something of a joking matter or just whatever from Rhemar or something.